Yun does not connect with router after restart and configuration

hello

from previous post
we find from several boards, the main reason
when Yun serial monitor installed and after configuration restart we get on serial monitor
and the wifistatus as still in master mode

the response continuous
deauthenticated from 30:46:9a:02:09:cd (Reason: 2)

openWRT indicate this a defect:

https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/9646

#9646 closed defect (fixed)
WZR-HP-G300NH: deauthenticated due to local deauth request
Reported by: p.f.j.geraedts@… Owned by: nbd

Priority: normal
Milestone: Barrier Breaker 14.07

Component: base system
Version: Trunk

Keywords: Cc:
Description ¶
Specific test setup:
AP: OpenWrt r27153 / Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH / Atheros AR9001-3NG;
STA: Ubuntu 11.04 / MSI Wind U100 / Realtek RTL8187SE.

Can Frederico helps with this one or we should stop trying more boards?

how can we change the mode manually and configure manually?

these information has to be in config file that we can edit?

what the command that write these files and read them to communicate with router?

elwolv:
::::SNIP::::
Can Frederico helps with this one or we should stop trying more boards?

how can we change the mode manually and configure manually?

these information has to be in config file that we can edit?

what the command that write these files and read them to communicate with router?

@elwolv,
This is Jesse (Volunteer, not employee for arduino). My personal opinion is that you should return your Yun and consider another platform. As we know, we have helped you on relatively minor issues. However, after all this it is apparent you or your organization has a lack of fundamental that professionals have when using network products. As such, we are willing to help, but your tone indicates you may not have the patience to deal with the relatively minor issues in a professional manner.

To be clear, Arduino is a product for developers, hobbyist and system professional. As such, we know that the minor issues you are encountering require nothing more than patience and resolution. Your tone suggests you have neither.

Best of Luck with Life,
Jesse

hello

thank you for you help, regardless of your negative answer!!!

I am tried so much, and indicated we do not know wifi as many users becasue we
do not work with it. that clear and stated before

patient in what? either this fundamental problem some one knows why it happen
or not?
either this hardware problem or software problems?

doe the boards assumed can work or not work, then how could that be a product?

I learned a great deal in the same time to see what the problems, the problem not in the
wireless or network UCI, but in the kernel of OpenWrt, is that enough patient to try to study Linux to learn how to use a product

if you know the communication system you find exactly where the problem. deauthnication

can you explain how the deauthnication occur in the code, and how to make it correctly perform this middle step, since discovery step and its next step performed according to the output

then one solution to modify the 2 configuration files inside the image

so thank for your help, we did reach that far becasue of their help

as you said leave the board and find another one, which other do exists to use
but not as nice as Yun or Arduino products

sure Galileo will perofrm that same fucntion we all wants to do connect to internet and pass information to remote PC.

!!!!

To jess

you are correct:

form OpenWrt their policy clearly stated, and quote from their forum rules:
since Yun using OpenWrt software we do not expect Arduino Yun to do any thing to help
that clear and should be obvious to me and other who wish to use these boards

I owe you thanks for telling me that, and will have good life after that, not sarcasm, but thank you
becasue the rule, that a company Arduino LLC make product, its forum has to have technical support for the product or otherwise the product fraud if not working, in typical expected manner

with free open software and open free hardware (not free for purchase) we expect nothing
then if you could not solve the product problems search for something else from non-free manufacture

here the information given to me:

In the world of free software, you do not expect to receive any service, unless you “plea sir, please sir, help me”. Therefore, for student might sound a great thing and we join the club against big corporation, but that what “you get nothing, for free”, get the message? Therefore, in professional life working with Linux, free, that what you get free and nothing else, you on your own.

• “Attempt to solve the problem yourself. We hate being asked about every trivial thing that might possibly go wrong, especially if it's something we've already answered numerous times before. Read the wiki documentation (including the Troubleshooting page) and the forum first. Be sure to tell us what you've read and already tried.”

• “Don't be annoying. The firmware is free, any support you get is provided on a voluntary basis. Nobody has any obligation to fix your problem, especially if they don't think you deserve it. Be polite, be patient and don't repeat your question or post it to multiple places.”

elwolv:
To jess

::::SNIP::::

@elwolv,
in the United States of America, we believe that every person has a right to happiness. We call it the pursuit of happiness. I encourage to you to do this.

Jesse