Yun Lost ipaddress

Hello All,

I had expanded the memory on my Yun and sshed into it to see if I could remove the extroot system. I removed block-mount with opkg and when I rebooted, I could not access the Yun via ssh. I started a session of YunSerialTerminal and reset-to-factory-anyway, but now all I have is a 192.168.1.1 address on eth0. My dhcp server knows the mac address of the Yun but is on a 10.11... network. Is there anyway to get the Yun back to where it can pick up an IP from my network?

Thank you in advance, Murrah Boswell

Hello All,

I got into safe mode throughYunSerialTerminal and used ifconfig to try and rebuild my ipaddress, gateway, netmask and broadcast, but this did not help. Still can not access the Yun via web nor ssh.

Any ideas?

Thank you, Murrah Boswell

otrcomm: ::::SNIP:::: Is there anyway to get the Yun back to where it can pick up an IP from my network?

Thank you in advance, Murrah Boswell

@otrcomm, I assume you mean you added an SD card to your YUN. Remove it, erase it, start over. DO NOT delete the block-mount. Please ask, if you are not familiar with any of this.

Jesse

You can try to run wifi-reset-and-reboot from the YunSerialTerminal, and then configure it again from the webpanel via WiFi.