Yun Open-WRT re-flash failing

I recently upgraded my Yun's software image to the latest version and now my kernal fails to init:

[ 2.990000] Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found. Try passing init= option to kernel. See Linux Documentation/init.txt for guidance.

I would like to revert to an older version, but I can't even boot the linux side up.

I decided that I would try and reflash the Yun back to factory images for Kernel and Open-WRT by following this guide: http://arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/YunUBootReflash

I am able to successfully re-image the UBoot and Kernel, but not the Open-WRT image:

ar7240> tftp 0x80060000 openwrt-ar71xx-generic-yun-16M-rootfs-squashfs.bin dup 1 speed 100 Using eth0 device TFTP from server 192.168.2.9; our IP address is 192.168.2.105 Filename 'openwrt-ar71xx-generic-yun-16M-rootfs-squashfs.bin'. Load address: 0x80060000 Loading: T T T T T #####T ######T ####################################T ################## * #######################T ###################T ########################* * ######################################* Retry count exceeded; starting again

I would like to use my Yun again, but at this point I'm at a loss for what to do next - any advice or insight is greatly appreciated.

DT

Tethering the Yun directly from my computer and not the router seems to resolve the re-flash failing.