Yun to Uno with USB

I can send data from Yun to Uno using the SoftwareSerial library on both boards. I really want to use the Yun USB to the Uno USB, but I don't know how to do it -- I'm really, really new at this. Can someone help me -- baby steps, please. Some background: My Yun on the "Arduino" side reads temperatures, pump duty cycles, and controls the pump relays on my solar water heater system and passes data to the linino side. On the linino side, Python creates and formats reports which are passed back to the Arduino side and printed/displayed using the WiFi, saves data to the SD, etc. Via SoftwareSerial, a long 128 character string containing date, time, temperature sensor names, temperatures and pump duty cycle is sent to the Uno which then displays the data on the 16,2 LCD (there wasn't enough room on the Yun for this). If I could plug the Uno into the Yun via USB, it would seem to better utilize the capabilities of each board. Many thanks in advance

I could not able to understand this point.
[I can send data from Yun to Uno using the SoftwareSerial library on both boards. I really want to use the Yun USB to the Uno USB, but I don’t know how to do it – I’m really, really new at this. ](http://I can send data from Yun to Uno using the SoftwareSerial library on both boards. I really want to use the Yun USB to the Uno USB, but I don’t know how to do it – I’m really, really new at this.)

I think I understand what he says.

I had a similar problem. What I found:

1.- I recommend you to use this library to communicate two arduinos. http://www.billporter.info/2011/05/30/easytransfer-arduino-library/

2.- There are several libraries there. Use the library that employs softserial = softeasysertransfer. You cannot use the USB (or pins 0 and 1) to communicate to another Arduino. If you have a scope, have a look to the high noise level is these pins in Yun and you will find that it is not possible.

3.- Using softeasysertransfer I was able to communicate one Yun and one Nano.