Zero latency(~1ms) video transmission

I'm not sure if anyone has heard of a teradek but its a device used on film sets to transmit video feed from the camera to monitors wireless. The price of these can exceed $10,000 hence me wondering whether I can emulate it somehow.
I believe they operate off 5Ghz.
Is this even possible with arduino?
How would you recommend going about this?
Thanks

To emulate something that cost $10,000 you need equipment that costs $1,000,000.

Arduino's are very slow compared to most computers today, but they can run on very little energy and cost almost nothing. They are designed to be everywhere and do task where you need a little bit of computing.

Video requires a lot of computing and transmitting video needs a lot of bandwidth. Both need lots of energy. So, Arduino is not the right platform.

Klaus_K:
Video requires a lot of computing and transmitting video needs a lot of bandwidth. Both need lots of energy. So, Arduino is not the right platform.

Thanks for the response, would you be able to suggest a better platform to look into.
Thanks

tomdixo:
would you be able to suggest a better platform to look into.

I would start with semiconductor companies that build chips for this purpose. Then you can use the names of the devices for search on available boards. It is not likely you will find boards for hobby use, but you might find some professional development boards. They tend to be more expensive.

The next version of WIFI will be operating at 5gHz, so look into that.

Paul