Zumo reflectance sensor array

Hello everyone I’m recently started my arduino project that requires the use of a reflectance sensor array and an Arduino UNO R3. Unfortunatelly I don’t have the Zumo shiled, so I would like to do a direct connection between arduino uno and the Zumo reflectance sensor array. The problem is that I don’t understand the phisical link that I should do. I found some information at this website : Pololu - 2.c. Adding a Zumo reflectance sensor array (optional)
I still don’t undertsand where the jumper have to go exactly, can you help me with a diagram or a kind of?

Wertyx: Hello everyone I'm recently started my arduino project that requires the use of a reflectance sensor array and an Arduino UNO R3. Unfortunatelly I don't have the Zumo shiled, so I would like to do a direct connection between arduino uno and the Zumo reflectance sensor array. The problem is that I don't understand the phisical link that I should do. I found some information at this website : https://www.pololu.com/docs/0J57/2.c I still don't undertsand where the jumper have to go exactly, can you help me with a diagram or a kind of?

Welcome to the Arduino forum.

This seems to be a very technical project. What is your electronic experience? Do you have all the headers soldered to the board?

Please be specific as to what jumper you are referring to.

Paul