5v Relay Stucks Arduino after several usage.

Hello, I’m using Ardiono MEGA for an RFID card system with a relay. My connections and program works just fine but after several usage of program Arduino stucks.I’m using a RFID RC522 Card reader for input. Can you Help me ?

Here is the video link below:

SOLVED: I give the + voltage to the relay from outside. External power fixed my problem.

Card Reader.ino (4.06 KB)

Cellesss:
Can you Help me

Someone probably will if you post details of all those pieces, a circuit diagram, and your Arduino code.

And define "several usage of program".

elvon_blunden:
Someone probably will if you post details of all those pieces, a circuit diagram, and your Arduino code.

And define "several usage of program".

I have just my modified my post. Can you look for again for attachments. "Several usage of program" means that
when I use my card to activate the relay it works fine but after several trys relay and arduino doesn't respond. Sorry about my english.Thank You

Your circuit diagram needs to show everything....

elvon_blunden:
Your circuit diagram needs to show everything…

Hello Again, I’m having some troubles with the circuit.I’m using tinkercad web site to desing the circuit but they dont have the RFID RC-522 module. So I decided to record a video then I upload the video to youtube.Here is the link below.Can you look at the video please? Thank you.