Hello! I am a teacher and would like to help our students get excited about technology. I have some Arduino experience, but not enough to create codes for an LED strip that changes according to movement. As you can imagine, we will use the accelerometer.
I can pay $300 for the entire project (I know, the hourly rate for pros can be better).
Idea of the project:
- The LED strip on would make a certain color depending on the movement of the head.
- The student will learn about accelerometer and coding
Here is a video I saw that is pretty close to what we need: LED Hat - Accelerometer Dance Mode - YouTube
What I am looking for:
- Testing with the LilyPad USB, accelerometer, LED strip. You do NOT have to use the LilyPad USB, you can use a nano or uno. Just need a testing from a pro.
- Complete code for the project to work
- Full explanation of project by blocks (not just comments) about what float is, why xyz, etc.
- LilyPad USB
- Conductive thread
- LED strip (will solder to LilyPad USB)
- AA battery holder
I found a similar project that has the following code: Space Board code for controlling RGB LED Lights · GitHub
(Video: Space Skateboard version 2 - YouTube).
Thank you in advance.