Access Adafruit_SSD1306 Object inside my class?

Hey

I am reading a basic C++ book and trying to implement some OOP in my sketch.
Without sensors, I think I understand the concept. But whenever I want to address objects from sensors I get stuck. Where is my thinking error?

#include <Wire.h>
#include <Adafruit_GFX.h>
#include <Adafruit_SSD1306.h>
#define OLED_RESET     -1 // Reset pin # (or -1 if sharing Arduino reset pin

class myDisplay{

  public:
  Adafruit_SSD1306 display;

  myDisplay(int widht, int height){
    display(widht, height, &Wire, OLED_RESET);
  }

  void setup(){
    if(!display.begin(SSD1306_SWITCHCAPVCC, 0x3C)) { 
    Serial.println(F("SSD1306 allocation failed"));
    for(;;); // Don't proceed, loop forever
  }
  }

  void TextOutput(){
    display.clearDisplay();
    display.setTextSize(2); // Draw 2X-scale text
    display.setTextColor(WHITE);
    display.setCursor(10, 0);
    display.println(F("scroll"));
    display.display();      // Show 

  // Scroll in various directions, pausing in-between:
    display.startscrollright(0x00, 0x0F);
  }


};

myDisplay mD(128,64);

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
  Serial.begin(115200);
  mD.setup();
  mD.TextOutput();
}

void loop() {

}

I cant access the constructor of the Adafruit_SSD1306 Object. What do i miss?

Build fail:

error: no match for call to '(Adafruit_SSD1306) (int&, int&, TwoWire*, int)'
     display(widht, height, &Wire, OLED_RESET);
                                             ^

thanks for your help

You must use an Initializer List. See Case #3 Here.

myDisplay(int widht, int height) : display(widht, height, &Wire, OLED_RESET)
{}

EDIT: removed trailing ; as @johnwasser pointed out

It has to be done there because the 'display' constructor has to be called before the body of the 'myDisplay' constructor.

Note: I think the ';' should be removed.

You use that syntax for constructing contained objects that require constructor arguments. You can also use it to initialize 'const' variables in your object. Separate multiple initializations with commas.