Alternatives for HC-05 which can connect on iPhone

Hi I am a newbie. I started working on a car which you can control using bluetooth I used HC-05 as a bluetooth module now when I was not able to connect it I realised that HC-05 cannot connect with iPhone so I just wanted to know if there are any alternatives for it which is compatible with iPhone.

I've had success with JDY-31 for an Android phone

JDY-31 at DuckDuckGo

Can we use HM-10 instead of HC-05? will it work the same? Is it compatible with iPhone 7?

It would appear that reply#1 is one of those stupid fake advertising sites. The JDY31 is a classic Bluetooth device. It may be an alternative to HC-0x, but it will not solve your problem. The HM-10 is a BLE device and therefore kosher for IOS. It seems to be essentially equivalent to HC-0x but that is all. It has a reduced instruction set and misses the extra features to be found on BLE devices. There will be additional information on the Martyn Currey website.

Note that HM-10 is in AT mode by default and is configured in essentially the same manner as an HC-06. Also, on an Android, it is not paired like other Bluetooth devices but is connected from the app. This may be standard practice with IOS.

Hey Internet d****ss, you can hover your mouse on the link to determine where it points to, you don't have to click it just like every other dumb person on the Internet.

And in case you haven't heard of DuckDuckGo, then go ahead and provide all your Internet searches to Google

So in short I can use HC-10 instead on HC-05 for the bluetooth control car ? Will I have to change anything from my code ?

HM-10. HC-10 is something else, I think.

Yes, and there should be no change to Arduino code. It just converses with the serial port and doesn't know what is actually connected to it. I have had very little experience with HM-10, but mine transferred data just like an HC-05.

OK Thanx if it works ill post the photo of the car