Android Open Accessory DemoKit

Hello.

I am currently trying to get the ADK Demokit running on my Arduino MegaADK 2560.
As a guide i used the official Android site AND the following video:

Now well i came pretty far everything worked as in the video. But then at the end when plugging in the Board into my Nexus S nothing happened at all. I already tried everything that was mentioned in the comment section below (outcommenting init joystick(5) and so on..) -> didnt work

I figured that the diffrence has to be that im using a Host Shield 2.0 because my MegaADK has no USB port. So I downloaded the USB_Host_Shield_20 library. When i try to compile the same ino File with this lib i get the following errors:

In file included from demokit_changed.ino:4:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\USB_Host_Shield_20/Max3421e.h:18:2: error: #error "Never include max3421e.h directly; include Usb.h instead"
In file included from demokit_changed.ino:6:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\AndroidAccessory/AndroidAccessory.h:37: error: 'EP_RECORD' does not name a type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\AndroidAccessory/AndroidAccessory.h:50: error: 'EP_RECORD' has not been declared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\AndroidAccessory/AndroidAccessory.h:50: error: 'EP_RECORD' has not been declared
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\AndroidAccessory/AndroidAccessory.h:64: error: 'USB_NAK_LIMIT' was not declared in this scope

I tried to manually look up those files and edit them (define the EP_RECORD structure and USB_NAK_LIMIT). I just basically copied the definition of the structure from the original USB_Host_Shield lib.

After i get rid of those errors i got even more of them oO

My question simply is: how can i edit the code / wich parts do i have to edit to make the tutorial above work with my Mega2560+Host Shield 2.0 ??

Thanks for advice