Arduino Controlled Ball Valve diagram / code

Dear all,
i am new to this forum and just want to start with small project.

i have Motorized Ball Valve- 1/2" bought it from amazon:

with Arduino Uno whole kit. I want to control the Motorized Ball Valve by creating the interface and the code.
does anybody have the diagram and the code ready to use so i can work on it ?
i did some research on the forum and most of the posts are combining the motor with something else .
i just want the valve to be open for cretin time then will be closed automatically.
i can modify the timing in the code.

your help is highly appreciated .

regads

Bokhalaf:
Dear all,
i am new to this forum and just want to start with small project.

i have Motorized Ball Valve- 1/2" bought it from amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Motorized-Stainless-Electrical-U-S-Solid/dp/B06XD3W8QD/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1542367061&sr=8-6&keywords=motorized+valve+1%2F2

with Arduino Uno whole kit. I want to control the Motorized Ball Valve by creating the interface and the code.
does anybody have the diagram and the code ready to use so i can work on it ?
i did some research on the forum and most of the posts are combining the motor with something else .
i just want the valve to be open for cretin time then will be closed automatically.
i can modify the timing in the code.

your help is highly appreciated .

regads

Welcome top the Arduino forums. The code and components to do what you want with your project should be fairly easy.

I hope you have printed the valve user manual and have it close by and have looked at the circuit diagram for the three-wire valve you purchased. You will be replacing the spdt toggle switch with two separate SPDT relays.
The relays may be the ones that are two to a circuit board you see on Ebay.

Your code will be enabling one relay to turn the valve one way and then disable that relay. The same operation will be done with the second relay to turn the valve the pother way.

You will need a 12 volt AC or DC power source to power the valve motor.

You can begin to write the code by using the examples that come with the Arduino programming software.

One step at a time!

Paul