Arduino Every and Fast ADC? Also Code feasibility check?

Hey guys im looking at some project feasibility.

I need to do two analog reads, a digital read, and process a calculation and provide an I2C response within (I estimate) 250 microseconds.

I tried to set the pre-scalars for the analog reads the posted about way but it doesn't seem to compile. here's a link to the standard stuff: Faster Analog Read? - Frequently-Asked Questions - Arduino Forum

I also started writing up some code to handle this, its been about 7 years since i have done much so im a bit rusty. let me know what you think or if I made any egregious mistakes.

void setup() {

Wire.setClock(400000); // Set the SCL clock speed to 400kHz
  dac.begin(0x60);  //Start DAC. DAC address 0x60 or 0x61

#define MICROSECONDS_PER_MINUTE (60UL*1000000UL)
  #define PULSES_PER_REVOLUTION 3 

int Tach = 4;
  pinMode(Tach, INPUT);

int fValue = analogRead(A1);
  int PValue = analogRead(A0);
  int FFinal = fValue
}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

fValue = analogRead(A1);
  PValue = analogRead(A0);

if (pValue < 300){
      dac.setVoltage((fValue * 4), false); //writing voltage out without adjustment

} else {
    float MAFAdj = 
    (((980 - pValue)*(7050- currentRPM(Tach))/(555)) + 
    ((pValue -425)*(7050- currentRPM(Tach))/(555)*1.135) + 
    (( (980 - pValue)*(currentRPM(Tach) -4150)/(555)) * 1.092) + 
    ((( pValue - 425) * (currentRPM(Tach) -4150)/(555)) * 1.361));

int FFinal = fValue * MAFAdj *4;

dac.setVoltage((FFinal), false); //write final voltage to adjusted maf out

}
}

int currentRPM(int inputPin) {
      unsigned long pulseLength = pulseIn(inputPin, HIGH);  // Microseconds per pulse
      pulseLength = (pulseLength * 100) / 30;  // Convert from 30% to 100%
      unsigned long pulseRate = MICROSECONDS_PER_MINUTE / pulseLength; // Pulses per minute
      return pulseRate / PULSES_PER_REVOLUTION;
  }

A few questions:
-the DAC im using over i2c requests a HEX handoff so im just supplying it a 0-4095 integer and I think that will work.
-Any estimates on the performance of this on the Every's 20MHz processor? (I realize while writing this that I am polling RPM every time in the calculation, ill update it to read once and write to a variable per loop.))

Thanks for taking the time to read!

@im_the_new_guy

Your topic was Moved to it's current location / section as it is more suitable.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.

Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

I think the Nano may require different pre-scaler code from the Uno as its a slightly different chip,
worth checking.

Floating point will affect performance on 8-bit microcontrollers - can the calcs be done fixed-point?

I've looked for a few hours on how to set the prescalar differently. Read the data sheet twice.

Im a bit out of my depth there.

As far as float vs integer, I need to carry 3 decimal point precision into the next calculation. Now the output value is between 1-1.5 so I suppose I could multiply it by 1000 and write it to an integer then divide it in the next calculation, but I think it will reduce to one as soon as that division runs, right?