Arduino External Power

It all depends on how long you want it all to run.

(I'm sorry, I hadn't realised your nick was ironic)

I suggest that you start by studying basic DC power, and terminology. learn what volts and amps are.

oversimplifying: electricity is like flowing water. volts are like how far downhill the water flows. amps are like how wide the river is.

To Answer AWOL's question...I want it ton run for 1 minute - 2 minutes without USB power...how should I power the board...(Im also powering 4 servos with 5v during this in case you forgot)

@engineer123498

The ban is now active so STOP TIME WASTING with multiple posts or next time it will be for a much longer period !

engineer123498:
UM...my question was different ...how would you power this without a USB. How would you power the Ardunio Board and the 4 servos that get 5v.

Have you figured out that volts and amps are two different things yet? You need BOTH and the stupid 9V cell has not enough amps to do the job.

Try running the 4 servos off the Arduino board with enough current to drive them and you will smoke your board.

Whatever kind of engineer are you? NOT a EE, for sure! Perhaps a CE or a BSE?

GoForSmoke:
Whatever kind of engineer are you? NOT a EE, for sure! Perhaps a CE or a BSE?

Remember, Choo Choo Charlie was an engineer. Choo Choo Charlie had a train we hear, he had an engine and it sure was fun, he used good n plenty candy to make the train run.

Chew Chew, Charley.