Arduino Forum Logo

Hello Community, I have a Suggestion for the forum!
I think that when you are anywhere in the forum, and you click the Arduino Forum logo, it should redirect you to the main forum page. Normally, that is the easiest way to get back to the main page, as most do not want to go to the main Arduino site.
Just my opinion.

I think OP meant that it should link to the forum root instead of the Arduino.cc mainpage, since there's no large link for forum root. That's probably a good idea, in my opinion, since the logo mentions the forum in it...

Caught me out for a while too but I kinda like clicking forum for the forum and still having the logo for the home page link.

Okay, it is good to see that some agree and some like it. My thing is, and I do love the grey bar at the top of the screen, is that Forum is small text, and the Arduino Forum logo you would think goes to the forum. How often do you guys go back to the main site? I mainly stay in the forums and go to the Wiki via the Main Site button.

Well I don't but for a new user they probably do go back to the main page more than us lot.