Arduino Genuino 101 (Intel) doesn't work with Arduino WiFi Shield 101

Hello,
I attached an Arduino WiFi Shield 101 to my Genuino 101. It doesn't work. The same sketch works on Arduino UNO and on Arduino Zero. But it doesn't work on Genuino 101. There is nothing happening after the command WiFi.begin(ssid, pass). I can not run any WiFi Shield 101 example sketch at all. Please help. What could be the problem? Thank you very much.

vivka29:
Hello,
I attached an Arduino WiFi Shield 101 to my Genuino 101. It doesn't work. The same sketch works on Arduino UNO and on Arduino Zero. But it doesn't work on Genuino 101. There is nothing happening after the command WiFi.begin(ssid, pass). I can not run any WiFi Shield 101 example sketch at all. Please help. What could be the problem? Thank you very much.

Somewhat unrelated, but I find it ironic that the 101 isn't working with the 101.
(Unless it's a user error. Someone will probably ask to see your sketch, so I'd advise posting it in advance.)

The Genuino 101 is a totally different system from the "normal" Arduino.
No it will not work.
You need a library written especially for the Genuino 101, are you going to write one?

Grumpy_Mike:
You need a library written especially for the Genuino 101, are you going to write one?

Yes, I would, if I had the full documentation.

Digitalis:
Somewhat unrelated, but I find it ironic that the 101 isn't working with the 101.
(Unless it's a user error. Someone will probably ask to see your sketch, so I'd advise posting it in advance.)

You can find the sketch in the arduino IDE: File->Examples->WIFI101->ConnectWithWPA

What documentation do you feel is missing? It should be all open source.

Power was the problem. It works if you supply at first 7-12 V and after that plug in an usb cable. Thank you very much anyway.