Arduino IDE 1.6.4 program doesn't start

Hello,

I am having a problem running the IDE on my Windows 8.1 64 bit laptop. I installed IDE 1.6.4 and when I launch the IDE the splash screen shows up, and at the bottom the following messages are displayed in order;

Loading configurations…
Initializing packages…
Preparing boards…
Starting…

Then the splash screen goes away and the IDE never comes up. There are no error messages associated with this problem and I even tried the previous version of the IDE with the same results. I tried running the IDE in Windows 7 compatibility mode and the result was the same.

in attachment the prntscr of the debug, first screen 1 and after 30 sec screen2 and 0,2 screen 3 for a half second and then it disappears and nothing happend.

I had no problems with the arduino program version before, the problem start with the update.

A bunch of people have had IDE 1.6.x problems, including IDE crashes and bizarre compile errors, when they have an old 1.5.x installation. Those problems seem to be caused by out-of-date executables that the new IDE saves outside the IDE installation directory. In such cases it appears that the fix is to delete or rename the old "Arduino15" directory and re-install 1.6.x.

On Mac OS X: /Users/username/Library/Arduino15

On Windows: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Arduino15