Arduino MKR 1400 won't connect to COM port anymore and is unresponsive

Hello readers,

I am working on a project where a firmware file will be downloaded onto the SD card with a SD Card Proto Shield and then when it resets it will automatically upload onto the board with the SDU.h. When I was trying to filter out the headers from the binary file I noticed that it also filtered out the first 4 bits of the file, which makes it unusable. I tried to manually add the 4 bits but as a grave mistake I accidentally put it into a loop where the 4 bits continuously gets build which led the file to grow to over 500 KB! Then the Arduino MKR 1400 reset himself and since then the Arduino became unresponsive and only the ON ( green) and CHRG(orange) led lights keeps dimming.

I tried to reset the board but to no avail it still won't respond and it will not connect to any COM port, both my Desktop and Laptop. I was thinking that the bootloader got overwritten but if that is the case then my next problem is that I do not have a bootloader programmer. I tried to manually program it with my Arduino MKR 1300 (also SAMD21 based) but it still led to nowhere.

So I am wondering if there are any ideas to remedy this without the use of an bootloader programmer?

I am fairly new to both C and Arduino.

Sincerely yours,