arduino quadcopter and ppm receiver ( none sum )

i made quadcopter and my rc is ppm 4 channel . i cant use it on my quad . could someone help me ? im newbie in programming and need some pro's help .
when i connect my quadcopter to multiwii gui it recognized the control values but rc dont make my quadcopter fly when i unplug it from pc ...

Try here

thats me in there ask this same question . bluecopter not worked for 4channel ppm receiver :frowning: it should be ppm-sum to work with any flight controller

thats me in there ask this same question

No, this is your question, what I posted was someone else answering your question.

im so weak in programming and coding :frowning: . there is so many codes to read ppm but they are not complete ... i want somthing to read 4 channel in ppm and output ppm-sum or 4channel in pwm mode . its my university final project :frowning:

sk8amazing:
im so weak in programming and coding :frowning: . there is so many codes to read ppm but they are not complete ... i want somthing to read 4 channel in ppm and output ppm-sum or 4channel in pwm mode . its my university final project :frowning:

No, I'm not used PPM-sum.. I'm using ordinary servo signals/PPM, one pin for each signal, and outputting PWM.. I know programming is not your strong side, but because it's a University project you need to scratch your head for some time and read, read and read... Anyhow I just answered your question in my thread (with example code YAYYY), hope you find it helpful.. BlueCopter - Arduino Quadcopter - Exhibition / Gallery - Arduino Forum

Good luck! :slight_smile:
//Basel

tnx but your code is just 4channel and no out put ? :smiley: im sooo newbie in programming and it should not to be in my university project to convert ppm to pwm its only bcuz i dont have money to buy a new pwm rc :slight_smile: :frowning: