Arduino Zero (2015 version) Unable to upload using Programming port

Hi I am using an Arduino Zero Pro and trying to upload using the programming port, however, I get an error which says the following

Arduino: 1.8.13 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Zero (Programming Port)"
Sketch uses 23496 bytes (8%) of program storage space. Maximum is 262144 bytes.
Global variables use 3536 bytes (10%) of dynamic memory, leaving 29232 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 32768 bytes.
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0+dev-gf0767a31 (2018-06-11-13:36)
Licensed under GNU GPL v2
For bug reports, read
    http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
debug_level: 0
none separate
adapter speed: 400 kHz
cortex_m reset_config sysresetreq
Error: unable to open CMSIS-DAP device 0x3eb:0x2111
Error: No Valid JTAG Interface Configured.
Error: No Valid JTAG Interface Configured.

I followed the steps described in the https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Arduino but upon installing drivers but I never got the message "Windows has finished installing Atmel Corp. EDBG CMSIS-DAP ", it was always recognised as a USB port.

I found out getting the board info through the Programming port that it is an M0 Pro, below is the complete details it returns

BN: Arduino M0 Pro (Programming Port) 
VID: 03eb 
PID: 2111 
SN: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I did try to upload by selecting the proper M0 Pro board (Programming port) and the corresponding port and EDBG but still had the same error.

Based on some online help, I installed Microchip Atmel Studio which provided the drivers for EDBG Virtual COM Port, however, I still cannot upload anything using the programming port and get the same error. I saw many articles suggesting to change the boards.txt, but since this is SAMD21 board I am unable to find the information listed in the boards.txt under Arduino/hardware/avr/

How can I resolve this and able to use the programming port for upload?

could you please post a photo of the board?
did you try to upload over the bootloader on the other USB connector?

I am able to upload the sketches using the native USB port, but for the bootloader I will need the programming port. I get the following error if I try burning the bootloader using the native USB port

Arduino: 1.8.13 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Zero (Native USB Port)"
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0+dev-gf0767a31 (2018-06-11-13:36)
Licensed under GNU GPL v2
For bug reports, read
	http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
debug_level: 2
Info : auto-selecting first available session transport "swd". To override use 'transport select <transport>'.
none separate
adapter speed: 400 kHz
cortex_m reset_config sysresetreq
Error: unable to find CMSIS-DAP device
Error while burning bootloader.

I have attached the front and backside of the Arduino board.

Arduino_Zero_Back_l.jpg

Arduino_Zero_Back_l.jpg

I guess the EDBG firmware is lost.

Thanks for the link, it seems to be a similar issue that was reported in that link. However, I am able to burn the bootloader through EDBG using Atmel Studio, unlike OP.

I followed the procedure in Arduino Zero Advance features when trying to learn how to use the Atmel Studio. With the studio, I am able to burn the bootloader, but I am still unable to program using programming port when I try to do the step "Creating the file needed for debugging" under "Debugging using Atmel Studio".

Also, since my VID matches with the Zero Vid I used the "Arduino Zero (programming port) " for boards, and the Port is detected as an "Arduino M0 Programming Port", as shown below

Arduino_board_andPort.png

Arduino_board_andPort.png