Arduino

Hello guys, I am new in Arduino and I wanted to make an alarm system(like setting an alarm to wake you up) using a buzzer, bluetooth to connect Arduino to my phone( but I don't know how to get time and alarm info ). Can you guys help me pls?

Doesn’t your phone already have an alarm and clock?

AWOL, really! I know you know better!

Hello Casper,
Welcome to the forum.
Ignore AWOL, he's been here too long :slight_smile:

Are you wanting to learn how to program an Arduino yourself or do you want someone to do this for you?

If you want to do it yourself there is lots of help on here in the form of tutorials. Work through the various tutorials on this web site, in the Arduino IDE and elsewhere and become familiar with how to write code for Arduino. If you get stuck ask for help.

Before you start please read General guidance
And
How to use this forum

I'm kinda with AWOL. :grinning:

The OP fancies he has explained a problem/ project, but has not.

Have another try!

And yes, RTFM! :sunglasses:

CasperCMD:
bluetooth to connect Arduino to my phone( but I don't know how to get time and alarm info ).

1. Why do you want to "connect Arduino to your phone"?
  2. How do you WANT to "get time and alarm info"?
    If you want the Arduino to act a a clock for more than a few hours you will need a clock chip to keep track of the time. This chip is called an RTC (Real-time Clock) and a DS3231 module is a good choice. Buy one (about $5 from Amazon Prime) and use a DS3231 library on your Arduino to set the clock and read it back. That will give you a reasonably accurate clock over days and weeks.