Arinc converter

Hi, looking for some help on the subject of converting Arinc 568 to RS232/Uart. Is there a shield for this any knowledge on the subject.

You'll have to be more specific on what you want. If you just want to rcv the 429 data word transmitted by the DME, you just need a Holt 429 line rcvr chip or similar and an Arduino connection to said device's outputs, H/W-wise. s/w-wise, I think a library to rcv, implemented in a manner similar to the 'std' SoftwareSerial would do the job. the catch is that you have to handle 2 pins, not just one, as the word come in. ttl-leve rs-232 is just one pin for each direction.