Baud rate of arduino uno

I have rfid reader of baud rate 115200 .and arduino uno (a/c to some people after googling ,that Arduino uno doesn't support 115200 baudrate ,if you want to use that baudrate ,u have to use built in hardware serial ports).
Can some tell me tht how to use serial built in ports as i have also connected the arduino with computer through usb cable. Now the Tx and Rx pins from max 233 ic goes to where at arduino ????

Serial.begin(115200);
The Uno supports 115200 no problem, on pins 0,1, but software serial does not work at that rate. You can upload your programme OK if you disconnect the serial device first. If you really have to have the connection with serial monitor while operating, you have a bit of a problem, and one not easily solved by a Uno.

One sneaky way out is to leave your device on hardware serial and have bluetooth on software serial talking to a proper terminal programme like RealTerm on the PC.

I believe you can do what you want using a Leonardo instead, as its sole hardware serial port is independent of the USB connection. You can certainly do it with a Mega, which four hardware serial ports.

An other option (instead of bluetooth) might be a FTDI cable (on software serial) at a lowish baudrate (9600, 19200) for communication with the PC while the application is running.

@nick-pyner .. i have to send commands to rfid reader. If i write like this. Serial.write(cmd) then will this line , send command to rfid reader or not ???

@sterrej .. Can you please elaborate ,to which i have to connect ftdi cable. As i am new to Arduino.

Bluetooth is just serial without wires. Whatever command you have in mind with wires can be used without change.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=396450.0

But rfid and arduino are supposed to communicate through hardware serial af baud rate of 115200 .

Does your application require the use of the serial port for anything other than the RFID?

Yes because i want to see the output and input of Rfid Reader on the Computer's Serial Monitor.

NimraWilayat:
But rfid and arduino are supposed to communicate through hardware serial af baud rate of 115200 .

That may not matter. I don't know what your project actually does, and nothing about the data stream except the baud rate, and you need to be more forthcoming about both. Even if software serial was fine at 115200, Arduino is not going to work like a transparent conduit, and you may have to use other or additional means.

Nick_Pyner:
That may not matter. I don't know what your project actually does, and nothing about the data stream except the baud rate, and you need to be more forthcoming about both. Even if software serial was fine at 115200, Arduino is not going to work like a transparent conduit, and you may have to use other or additional means.

My project is.
I have an rfid reader which works on rs232 level at baud rate of 115200 and must be initialize by sending commands from arduino like (A0 03 FF 79 E5) ,then Rfid Reader will send response command to Arduino.
.Since arduino works on ttl level .so i have to use Max 233 ic in between rfid reader and arduino for logic conversion.

That does not sound like a code or data problem. Arduino simply talks to reader at one rate and bluetooth at another.

NimraWilayat:
@sterrej .. Can you please elaborate ,to which i have to connect ftdi cable. As i am new to Arduino.

You connect it to the pins for the software serial (e.g. 10 and 11). When connected to the PC, you should see an additional serial port and you can use serial monitor or another terminal program (putty, realterm, ...) to view the data on that port. The advantage of another program is that you don't get confused.

During upload of your code, disconnect your rfid reader so it does not interfere with the upload. Afterwards connect the rfid reader again to have a working system and view the data that comes in over the ftdi cable.

Alternatively, get a board with more hardware serial ports (e.g. Mega) or a serial port that is independent of the usb (e.g. Leonardo).

Thank you soo much everyone .i will try all the possible solutions you people have suggested.

I'm also having a problem like yours, Hope you and everyone help!

thienyj:
I'm also having a problem like yours, Hope you and everyone help!

Did you try suggested solutions?