Best (or very good) online tutorial series

Hello, I know this is a somewhat subjective question but I am looking for the best all around tutorial series on arduino. Ideally this would cover basic electronics (what is ground, what is a circuit etc.) and also explain things like i2c, (which I still don't understand), clock rate, baud rate etc.

I know adafruit's are good, but it doesn't seem to be as much of a full course as I hoped. I just came across tronixstuff's http://tronixstuff.com/tutorials/ and they seem pretty good. I just want to know because I am going to buy all the accompanying sensors and I want to be sure I head down the right path.

Does anybody have experience with tronixstuff or any other great "class-styled' tutorials? I am looking to avoid a book as I like pictures and having it be online.

Does anybody have experience with tronixstuff or any other great "class-styled' tutorials? I am looking to avoid a book as I like pictures and having it be online.

troinxstuff is great, well the whole web is full of arduino tutorials so just be totally calm and order your sensors etc and you'll be most probably all fine.

There is a lot of material and example Arduino Sketches for many kinds of hardware on the ArduinoInfo.Info WIKI HERE:

Some of the examples link to more in-depth "How the Science Works" and even lesson plans and Slideshows for Education use. My wife, Mary Alice, is working on the more Education-specific stuff as she's the professional Educator. I'm just the Engineer...

Here's an EXAMPLE:

We'd appreciate feedback, comments and suggestions for other subjects to cover.