browse all the maze

Hi! im going to realise a robot with 3 ultrasonic sensor that he go every square in a maze without knowing it from the start!!

like that: Maze Rover DTU - YouTube

and I can not program the intelligent part that makes the path of a road and records the other so he can travel the ultairieurement!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

And . . ?

that he go every square in a maze

Right there is an assumption that may not be true. I would not assume that there is anything square about a maze. Rectangular, maybe.

Do you know how many "squares"?

PaulS:
Right there is an assumption that may not be true. I would not assume that there is anything square about a maze. Rectangular, maybe.

Do you know how many "squares"?

if you plot the maze, and the maze has only right angles and only lines. then you could find a common grid size that would be the width of the path.
the graph could be dissected into squares.
a1 at the.... bottom left ?
if you use a stepper, you could count steps north, then east, then.. then... then....
at some point, you could have crossed point r22, and know you crossed that point from another direction or back-tracking
all this does not matter in the least, the OP said ultairieurement!!!

You can explore a field using recursion.

I'm new in the world of Arduino, electronics and programming, and having made a few very basic small projects and have learned the basics of the code, I now find myself a little blocks and j 'would therefore need your help, being given that I have not been able yet to find answers to my problem on the net or to imagine a solution that will work.

My project is pretty simple, I'm doing an autonomous robot moving in a maze. The robot has to go through all the maze so that I can then plot its course (that is to say draw the maze)

But all First, the robot must traverse the maze.

The robot already has 3 ultrasonic sensors:
-ultrason before: to detect frontal obstacles.
-ultrason right and left: to detect the secondary path and save.

My project is pretty simple,

No in electronic and computing terms this is not a simple project. What is simple to you is difficult to code.

I have not been able yet to find answers to my problem on the net

That has to tell you something about the difficulty of what you are trying to do.

yes but i have to that for my end of studies' project :confused:

You will have to start with a really simple maze.

selimo888:
yes but i have to that for my end of studies' project :confused:

So you want us to help you cheat?

yes but i have to that for my end of studies' project

The purpose of an end of studies' project is NOT to demonstrate that you can get other people to write code for you. It is to demonstrate that you can choose a project of appropriate complexity AND perform all the work needed to implement that project.

As far as we can tell, posting on the forum, in multiple threads, in multiple languages, and sending PMs is the extent of the effort you have put in to the project so far.

You have NOT demonstrated that you even understand the complexity of the project or that your robot will have the necessary where-with-all to capture all the needed data. You have not demonstrated that you even have a robot or that it can be made to do anything.

Please supply your instructor's contact information, so we can keep him/her apprised of our progress in doing your project for you.

Parallel thread also running in the French section.
Please check there before responding.