Hi guys, could you please help me add Arduiono Cloud brick to my new app? I tried when conncted by WiFi and USB - button Create simply does nothing. All other bricks are addable. Also, I tried copying example with Arduino Cloud brick, but credentials are not saved, so UNO Q cannot connet to cloud. I guess this is the same issue, if you can't add the brick, you can't configure it.
Yes there is a bug with that brick. It doesn't work with any of us. I read a fix will be available soon.
Hi @extender777. I apologize for the inconvenience.
As @gjb said, the Arduino developers have already fixed the bug that causes this problem:
(the bug is actually in the Arduino App CLI helper tool that provides much of the non-GUI capabilities of Arduino App Lab under the hood)
There hasn't been a release of Arduino App CLI since the time of that fix, so this is why you still experience the problem even now. However, the fix will be in the next release. Arduino App Lab automatically updates, so you will receive the fix as a matter of course, without needing to take any special action.
Are we talking days, weeks or months do you know? Desperate to use this in a project at the weekend.
Pefect! Now I can save variables! But still can't all Cloud brick on new project. Could you please also fix this minor bug? So far I copy Arduino Cloud example and can proceed ![]()
PS: Unfortunately, even with saved proper DeviceId and Secret, python cannot connect:
Activating python virtual environment
======== App is starting ============================
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
Activating python virtual environment
======== App is starting ============================
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
WARNING:root:Connection failed 5, retrying...
PS2: After another (manually configured, not Uno Q) device created, secret was not starting with ? char and finally I see it connected in Cloud!
Thanks for your report. I confirm your finding and have notified the developers. I'll post an update here if I receive any news about the subject.
Same issue. The Cloud LED example doesn’t work, I presume, because of this. Nor does the Air Quality example. The only one I can get to work is the plain Blinking LED.
Really disappointed with this device. The rollout/setup has been a nightmare - the immediate updates, the updates not working, the flashing tool being problematic (the instructions should be re-written to include the jumper requirement in the instructions, not below in the Troubleshooting section). I still can’t tell if it flashed my device with the latest image, as it seems to have updated some of the packages, yet I continue to get “Error Checking For Updates: Board Update Error” every fourth or fifth time I open App Lab. ??? What a frustrating mess. I appreciate the Arduino team members reaching out and trying to help, but I don’t understand how this thing was given the thumbs-up to ship in its current state…
The Arduino developers are now tracking the bug here:
If you have a GitHub account, you can subscribe to that thread to get notifications of any new developments related to this subject:
Please only comment on the GitHub issue thread if you have new technical information that will assist with the resolution. General discussion and support requests are always welcome here on Arduino Forum.
Hi @bgbetz.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this. It is true that the jumper is mentioned in the troubleshooting section of the "Flashing a New Image to the UNO Q" document, however, that is purely supplemental. The requirement is also clearly stated in the "Preparing the Hardware" section of the document:
https://docs.arduino.cc/tutorials/uno-q/update-image/#preparing-the-hardware
We did notice that the links in the prior "Download & Install CLI Tool" section of the document might lead the reader to skip over the essential "Preparing the Hardware" section of the document. That problem was fixed yesterday:
However, maybe you followed the tutorial prior to that change?
“We did notice that the links in the prior "Download & Install CLI Tool" section of the document might lead the reader to skip over the essential "Preparing the Hardware" section of the document.”
That was the issue - I tried flashing per the instructions on that page two days ago. Thank you for fixing it.
That did the trick. Now its connecting.
Thanks for your report @extender777. Arduino's developers have been notified of this problem. I'll post an update here if I receive any news from them.
Thanks for taking the time to share the solution you found!
Hi @extender777. The developers have made a fix for the problem that caused the inability to connect the UNO Q board to Arduino Cloud when using it as an Arduino Cloud IoT Device.
The problem will not longer occur for any new UNO Q Devices created from this time onward.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bug.
Does this mean a reflashing will work?
It works! Thanks all.
Great news! Thanks for the update.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "reflashing". I know you have already gotten it working, but for the benefit of others who experienced the same problem, I'll provide an overview of the procedure.
A. Delete Existing Device
As I mentioned above, the fix only applies to newly created Arduino Cloud IoT Device, so if you have a Device you created prior to the fix, you will want to delete it since it is not longer of any value and may cause confusion in the future.
- If you are not already, log in to your Arduino account:
https://login.arduino.cc/login - Click the following link to open the list of your Arduino Cloud IoT Devices in the web browser:
https://app.arduino.cc/devices - If there is an "Arduino UNO Q" type Device you created previously in the list, hover the mouse pointer over the entry.
A ⋮ icon will appear at the right side of the entry. - Click the ⋮ icon.
A menu will open. - Select "Delete" from the menu.
The Device will be deleted.
B. Create New Device
You now need to create a new Device for the UNO Q board, to replace the non-functional one you had before.
- Click the "+ DEVICE" button at the top right corner of the page.
The "Setup Device" dialog will open. - Select the "Arduino UNO Q" item in the dialog.
- Proceed through the Device creation flow, as usual.
C. Associate New Device with Thing
When you deleted the original Device, this also resulted in the Arduino Cloud IoT Thing you created previously now no longer having any associated Device. You must associate the new Device with the Thing:
- Click the following link to open the list of your Arduino Cloud IoT Things in the web browser:
https://app.arduino.cc/things - Click the name of the Thing you created previously to use with your UNO Q Device.
The "Setup" page for the Thing will open. - Click the "Select Device" button under the "Associated Device" section on the right hand side of the page.
The "Associate device" dialog will open. - Select the Device you created through the above "B. Create New Device" procedure.
D. Update Device Credentials in App
The new Device has different Arduino Cloud credentials from the ones you configured previously in the App.
- Start Arduino App Lab.
- Open the App you created to use with the Arduino Cloud IoT Thing.
- Click on the "Arduino Cloud" item under the "Bricks" section of the panel on the left hand side of the Arduino App Lab window.
The "Arduino Cloud" Brick will open in the main panel of the Arduino App Lab window. - Click the "Brick configuration" button.
The "Configure" dialog will open. - Enter the credentials you obtained during the above "B. Create New Device" procedure.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the "Configure" dialog.
The dialog will close.
You are now all set to run the App. It should be able to connect to the Arduino Cloud server and everything should now work as expected.
To circle back to the original question re: "reflashing", the procedure I described above is all that is required. It is definitely not necessary to reflash the operating system image on the UNO Q. It is necessary to update the App and run it on the board in order to update the Device credentials, per the instructions I provided above, and you might describe that as "reflashing" since the compiled sketch program is "flashed" to the UNO Q's microcontroller (which we refer to as "uploading" in the Arduino world).
Hello,
I followed all steps but it still does not work. I can add any other bricks, but not the Arduino Cloud brick. What can I do?
I have created the device in Arduino Cloud, but it also stays offline. But it is connected to my computer and to the wifi/internet.
Hi,
We have a PR to fix the “add” operation of Arduino cloud to a app created from scratch.
A temporary workaround is to create your app by cloning the example “Blinking LED from Arduino Cloud”.
After, opening the app, click on the Arduino cloud brick, and clink on the configuration button into the top right. Insert you device ID and device secret and check if the examples works.
@RobertvdBerg we released the fix for adding the arduino:arduino_cloud brick into a blank app.
The fix is present into the following packages
arduino-app-cli v0.6.8- ArduinoAppLab
0.2.4
Updating to the latest versions should fix the issue.
Thanks for you patience

