Can't connect to Arduino IoT cloud "Error: 5"

My first attempt was using a Node MCU but that failed with the Error 5. I then purchased an Arduino Nano ESP 32 with the Entry Plan. The Arduino fails with the same Error 5. I have searched the forum and tried solutions there but no change. It does connect to my wifi and the secret device key is correct. Here is the output of my serial monitor. Any help would be appreciated.
Device ID: a7e1c03d-44c5-4912-8923-d5de4f6d0dcd
MQTT Broker: iot.arduino.cc:8884
WiFi.status(): 255
Connection to "ASUS55-2G" failed
Retrying in "4000" milliseconds
Connected to "ASUS55-2G"
ArduinoIoTCloudTCP::handle_ConnectMqttBroker could not connect to iot.arduino.cc:8884 Error: 5
ArduinoIoTCloudTCP::handle_ConnectMqttBroker could not connect to iot.arduino.cc:8884 Error: 5

Working with ChatGPT I was able to check a few connections. Typing this command "telnet iot.arduino.cc 8884" returned a blank screen so the port is not blocked. I was hoping to get some help from the Arduino Team. Its been about 24 hours and I have no replies to my post. Not sure if this is normal.

After working many hours trying to solve this issue I finally succeeded. When configurating device name if you use your own name in place of the one from name generator it does not work. Not sure if this is a bug but it allows for typing in a name.

I thought the issue was solved but it only lasted one day. The device will not connect to the cloud with the same error. It should not be this difficult!

Any updates ? I cant believe there is no response it has been a month !

I received no response on the forum but was able to find the issue. There was an issue with how I copied and paste the secret key from the pdf. When I would swipe from left to right it would copy all characters but the last one. So I swiped from right to left and it copied all characters. But when I would paste it there was a blank space on the leading edge. The problem was you were not able to see the blank space. Just make certain your secret key has no leading or trailing spaces.

I'm having the exact same findings you are. This is horrible ... lol