Code help.

I would like a part of this code to loop its self at the end.

#include <LiquidCrystal.h>                                       // include the LCD driver library

//declare variables
 float tempC = 0;                                                 // Variable for holding Celcius temp (floating for decimal points precision)
 float tempf = 0;                                                 // variable for holding Fareghneit temp
 int tempPin = 0;                                                 // Declaring the Analog input to be 0 (A0) of Arduino board.
 float samples[8];                                                // Array to hold 8 samples for Average temp calculation
 float maxi = 0,mini = 100;                                       // Max/Min temperature variables with initial values. LM35 in simple setup only measures Temp above 0.
 int i;

LiquidCrystal lcd(12, 11, 5, 4, 3, 2);                          // initialize the library with the numbers of the interface pins

void setup()
 {
 Serial.begin(9600);                                             // Opens serial port, sets data rate to 9600 bps

lcd.begin(16, 2);                                               // Set up the LCD's number of columns and rows:

lcd.setCursor(3, 0);                                            // Set LCD cursor position (column, row)
 lcd.print("ENGLEWOODS");                                      // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(0, 1);                                            // Set LCD cursor position (column,row) 
 lcd.print("EUROTECK SYSTEMS");                                       // Print text to LCD
 delay(5000); // wait 500ms                                      // Delay to read text
 lcd.clear(); // clear LCD display                               // Clear the display
 lcd.setCursor(2, 0);                                            // Set LCD cursor position (column, row)
 lcd.print("TEMPERATURE");                                     // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(4, 1);                                            // Set LCD cursor position (column, row) 
 lcd.print(" SENSOR ");                                   // Print text to LCD                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 delay(5000);                                                    // Delay to read text
 lcd.clear();                                                    // Clear LCD

}

void loop()
 {
 Serial.println("");                                            // Blank line for spacing in the serial monitor
 Serial.println("You are looking at a project built by WWC.");  // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.print("Feal free to use and modife as needed.");
 Serial.println("");                                            // Blank line for spacing in the serial monitor
 Serial.print("LM35 Raw data: ");                               // Print text to Serial monitor 
 Serial.println(analogRead(tempPin));                           // Displays on serial monitor the sampled value before conversion to real Temperature reading

// Start of calculations FOR loop.
 for(i = 0;i<=7;i++){                                           // gets 8 samples of temperature
 samples[i] = ( 4.4 * analogRead(tempPin) * 100.0) / 1024.0;    // conversion math of LM35 sample to readable temperature and stores result to samples array. 

// 5v is the supply volts of LM35. Change appropriatelly to have correct measurement. My case is 4.4Volts.
                                                                // If powered from USB then use value 4.4v to 4.6v. If power is 7v< to the Arduino then use 4.9v to 5.1v                                                                
                                                                // The voltage is critical for accurate readings
 Serial.println(samples[i]);                                    // Print samples [i] to sertiual monitor                                            

// ( LCD note: line 1 is the second row, since counting begins with 0):
 lcd.setCursor(0, 0);                                           // Set LCD cursor position (column 0, row 0)
 lcd.print("WORKSHOP Temp Is: ");                                // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(5, 1);                                           // Set LCD cursor position (column 1, row 1)
 lcd.print("  C   ");                                     // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(1, 1);                                          // Set LCD cursor position (column 12, row 1)
 lcd.print(samples[i]);                                         // print current Temp sample to LCD
 tempC = tempC + samples[i];                                    // do the addition for average temperature
 delay(800);                                                    // wait 800ms

}                                                              // END of FOR loop

tempC = tempC/8.0;                                             // calculated the averare of 8 samples in Celcius

tempf = (tempC * 9)/ 5 + 32;                                   // converts to fahrenheit

if(tempC > maxi) {maxi = tempC;}                               // set max temperature
 if(tempC < mini) {mini = tempC;}                               // set min temperature

// Send Results to Serial Monitor
 Serial.println("New measurement:");
 Serial.print(" Average Temperature in Celcius is " );          // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.println(tempC);//send the data to the computer          // Send the data to the computer
 Serial.print(" Average Temperature in Farenait is " );         // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.println(tempf);//send the data to the computer          // Send the data to the computer
 Serial.print(" MAX Temperature in Celcius is " );              // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.println(maxi);//send the data to the computer           // Send the data to the computer
 Serial.print(" MIN Temperature in Celcius is " );              // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.println(mini);//send the data to the computer           // Send the data to the computer

// Send results to LCD.
 lcd.setCursor(6, 1);                                           // Set LCD cursor position (column 0, line 1)
 lcd.print(" F ");                                     // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(1, 1);                                          // Set LCD cursor position (column 12, line 1)
 lcd.print(tempf);                                              // Send the data to the LCD

delay(6000);                                                   // Wait 3 seconds to display the Fahrenheit temp and 3 seconds to display results to LCD screen befor starting the loop again = 6 seconds.
 tempC = 0;                                                     // Set tempC to 0 so calculations can be done again
 }

going to give us a clue which part

Yeah sorry its taking me awhile :-), actualy repeat all again :-)

Whatever code you have in loop() will repeat indefinitely.

Because of that I don't understand what you mean by "repeat all again"

...R

It doesnt go back to the start, its says ENGLEWOOD EUROTECK SYSTEMS - TEMPERATURE SENSOR - WORKSHOP TEMP - C - F .

It just stays on with WORKSHOP TEMP and flashes betweewn C + F.

I want it to go back round to the start after the F

move this part of the code from setup into the start of the loop.

do not move Serial.begin or lcd.begin

lcd.setCursor(3, 0);                                            // Set LCD cursor position (column, row)
 lcd.print("ENGLEWOODS");                                      // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(0, 1);                                            // Set LCD cursor position (column,row) 
 lcd.print("EUROTECK SYSTEMS");                                       // Print text to LCD
 delay(5000); // wait 500ms                                      // Delay to read text
 lcd.clear(); // clear LCD display                               // Clear the display
 lcd.setCursor(2, 0);                                            // Set LCD cursor position (column, row)
 lcd.print("TEMPERATURE");                                     // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(4, 1);                                            // Set LCD cursor position (column, row) 
 delay(5000);                                                    // Delay to read text

Okay ive done that.

The start text over laps the end text when looping (Just at the start)

lcd.clear();

it wipes the display clean before the next set of text is written

Still the same :-S

#include <LiquidCrystal.h>                                       // include the LCD driver library

//declare variables
 float tempC = 0;                                                 // Variable for holding Celcius temp (floating for decimal points precision)
 float tempf = 0;                                                 // variable for holding Fareghneit temp
 int tempPin = 0;                                                 // Declaring the Analog input to be 0 (A0) of Arduino board.
 float samples[8];                                                // Array to hold 8 samples for Average temp calculation
 float maxi = 0,mini = 100;                                       // Max/Min temperature variables with initial values. LM35 in simple setup only measures Temp above 0.
 int i;

LiquidCrystal lcd(12, 11, 5, 4, 3, 2);                          // initialize the library with the numbers of the interface pins

void setup()
 {
 Serial.begin(9600);                                             // Opens serial port, sets data rate to 9600 bps

lcd.begin(16, 2);                                               // Set up the LCD's number of columns and rows:

}

void loop()
 {

Serial.println("You are looking at a project built by WWC.");  // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.print("Feal free to use and modife as needed.");
 Serial.print("LM35 Raw data: ");                               // Print text to Serial monitor 
 Serial.println(analogRead(tempPin));                           // Displays on serial monitor the sampled value before conversion to real Temperature reading

// Start of calculations FOR loop.
 for(i = 0;i<=7;i++){                                           // gets 8 samples of temperature
 samples[i] = ( 4.4 * analogRead(tempPin) * 100.0) / 1024.0;    // conversion math of LM35 sample to readable temperature and stores result to samples array. 

// 5v is the supply volts of LM35. Change appropriatelly to have correct measurement. My case is 4.4Volts.
                                                                // If powered from USB then use value 4.4v to 4.6v. If power is 7v< to the Arduino then use 4.9v to 5.1v                                                                
                                                                // The voltage is critical for accurate readings
 Serial.println(samples[i]);                                    // Print samples [i] to sertiual monitor                                            

// ( LCD note: line 1 is the second row, since counting begins with 0):
 lcd.setCursor(0, 0);                                           // Set LCD cursor position (column 0, row 0)
 lcd.print("WORKSHOP Temp Is: ");                                // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(5, 1);                                           // Set LCD cursor position (column 1, row 1)
 lcd.print("  C   ");                                     // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(1, 1);                                          // Set LCD cursor position (column 12, row 1)
 lcd.print(samples[i]);                                         // print current Temp sample to LCD
 tempC = tempC + samples[i];                                    // do the addition for average temperature
 delay(800);                                                    // wait 800ms

}                                                              // END of FOR loop

tempC = tempC/8.0;                                             // calculated the averare of 8 samples in Celcius

tempf = (tempC * 9)/ 5 + 32;                                   // converts to fahrenheit

if(tempC > maxi) {maxi = tempC;}                               // set max temperature
 if(tempC < mini) {mini = tempC;}                               // set min temperature

// Send Results to Serial Monitor
 Serial.println("New measurement:");
 Serial.print(" Average Temperature in Celcius is " );          // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.println(tempC);//send the data to the computer          // Send the data to the computer
 Serial.print(" Average Temperature in Farenait is " );         // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.println(tempf);//send the data to the computer          // Send the data to the computer
 Serial.print(" MAX Temperature in Celcius is " );              // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.println(maxi);//send the data to the computer           // Send the data to the computer
 Serial.print(" MIN Temperature in Celcius is " );              // Print text to Serial monitor
 Serial.println(mini);//send the data to the computer           // Send the data to the computer

// Send results to LCD.
 lcd.setCursor(6, 1);                                           // Set LCD cursor position (column 0, line 1)
 lcd.print(" F ");                                     // Print text to LCD
 lcd.setCursor(1, 1);                                          // Set LCD cursor position (column 12, line 1)
 lcd.print(tempf);                                              // Send the data to the LCD

delay(6000);                                                   // Wait 3 seconds to display the Fahrenheit temp and 3 seconds to display results to LCD screen befor starting the loop again = 6 seconds.
 tempC = 0;                                                     // Set tempC to 0 so calculations can be done again
 }

Sorted, just needed a clear at the end :-)

Can i upload this code into PIC?, whith different software?

"Different software"? As in different code? Sure, you can upload different code than this, to the PIC.

Sorry I'm quite new to code and electronics.

I presume the Arduino already has a PIC. So I can upload this code into another PIC.

No, the Arduino doesn't use Microchip's PIC, it uses Atmel's AVR.

Oh, so for every project I build, I have to buy a Arduino :-( ??

I don’t see how you arrived at that conclusion - you can just buy the appropriate AVR and crystal or resonator.

Like I said I'm new to it all :-(.

So basically I buy the AVR that's used in the Arduino.

What's the Crystal :-s.

The thing that provides the 16MHz clock

"Easy" I said I'm New, I've only been doing electronics for 6 months.

Okay, just had a look at converting to breadboard - understating it now :-)

See http://www.gammon.com.au/breadboard

That shows a breadboard Arduino.

englewood: Oh, so for every project I build, I have to buy a Arduino :-( ??

Well if you wrote code for a PIC you would have to buy a PIC. What's the difference?