connect python script to the arduino script

Hi my friends!!!
i need some help from you , I’m a university student doing my final project.I’m Sri Lankan. Please forgive for my grammer mistakes.

I built an Arduino code for convert group of words(number of characters) into binary stream and according to that binary stream blinks my LED which connect to my Arduino. That Arduino part is succeed.

“ int LEDTrans = 8;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
pinMode(LEDTrans, OUTPUT);

String myText = “ __any group of words (text) __ “ ;

************************************** “

Now again ,I built a python code for convert convert an image into base64.This output is also a group of words (number of characters).

“ import base64
with open ( “ my_image .jpg”, “rb”) as img_file:
my_string = base64.b64encode(image_file.read())
print(my_string) “

Then my mission is combine these scripts for convert image into blinking LED.

int LEDTrans = 8;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
pinMode(LEDTrans, OUTPUT);

String myText = “ I need to give here my python output as my Arduino input, image into base64 text(number of words) which comes from python output__“;

*************************************** “

Please help me to combine these code.Please give me solution for combine this.Is there any code want to combine these??
What it is??
Help me...

This Simple Python - Arduino demo should help get you started.

See also Serial Input Basics. The technique in the 3rd example will be the most reliable. It is what I use for Arduino to Arduino and Arduino to PC communication.

You can send data in a compatible format with code like this (or the equivalent in any other programming language)

Serial.print('<'); // start marker
Serial.print(value1);
Serial.print(','); // comma separator
Serial.print(value2);
Serial.println('>'); // end marker

…R