Connecting 2 MS5611 barometric sensors with Arduino uno

Hello,

I am new to arduino, and was trying to do a project with 2 barometric sensors.
I would be very thankful for any help.

This is what I have:
2 pieces of MS5611 module (atmospheric pressure module)-Communication modes: standard the IIC / SPI communication protocol
1 Arduino uno

I am trying to connect this 2 sensors to arduino uno so I can read the
barometric pressure from 2 place, inside a building and outside it then
make a comparison and find the difference in pressure.

I successfully connected MS5611 to arduino by I2C protocol and could read
temperature and pressure, but as I read it is impossible to connect 2 MS611 with I2C
protocols to Arduino uno. Is that right?

So then I tried to connect the other MS5611 sensor by SPI protocol i found a library
for this, but I don't know how to wire the MS5611 module to arduino!
I found a photo which tell the SPI pins in arduino which are:
13(SCK)
12(MISO)
11(MOSI)
10(SS)
Can somebody tell me what are the corresponding pins in the
MS5611 module which has this pins(vcc, gnd, SCL, SDA, CSB, SDO, PS)
Pleas find attached photos of my MS5611 module.

regards,

I successfully connected MS5611 to arduino by I2C protocol and could read
temperature and pressure, but as I read it is impossible to connect 2 MS611 with I2C
protocols to Arduino uno. Is that right?

I2C devices have addresses and often there is a register to set the address used, or the chip has an extra pin to set an address bit.

Can you please post the datasheet of the sensor?

found it - http://www.daedalus.ei.tum.de/attachments/article/61/MS5611-01BA01.pdf -

but not from the break out ...

Page 5 from the datasheet:

The SP pin selects SPI mode, ....
The pin CSB (Chip Select) is used to enable/disable the interface, so that other devices can talk on the same SPI bus.

Thank you for explanation ,
I'll try to contact the 2 different sensors by turning them on and off in the PS pin

Page 13 -figure 17 states that the CSB line is used as last bit of the I2C address

So in I2C mode you can have max 2 sensors,
in SPI mode you can have as many as you have "free pins" (every SPI needs a Chip Select pin to set HIGH/LOW)

robtillaart:
Page 5 from the datasheet:

The SP pin selects SPI mode, ....
The pin CSB (Chip Select) is used to enable/disable the interface, so that other devices can talk on the same SPI bus.

Thank you very much robtillaart,

By turning the PS pin high and low i can read from 2 diffrent I2C with same address
becouse both sensors have the same address.

I have only one question.
Do you think that it would damage the sensor by turning very offten the PS pin High and Low?

regards,

Removed cross-post in other section, please do not do that as it is a waste of time as you will get answers in two or more threads and active forum members read them twice. In that time they could have helped someone else....

Thanks