Creating a Wifi Beacon and Receiver with LED and Speaker Capabilities

Hi guys,

I am pretty new to Arduino and don't know much about programming. I am basically trying to create 4 devices that can communicate with each other over WiFi using a push button switch. Without getting to much into the boring details I want to have 4 cases that have two switches (a Push Button and a Pressure Switch), a speaker, an LED strip and a WiFi receiver.

These devices would be in 4 different homes and when the Lid is lifted the LED's would go white and a sound file would play. Once the Push button is pressed another sound file will play and the LED Strip would start into a rainbow array for a few seconds. Pushing the switch would also Activate the 3 other cases in their respective locations and cause them to light up and play a 3rd sound file.

Basically creating 4 beacons which any 1 of the 4 can set off with the push of a button.

Is this possible?

Also I don't know if this is allowed by the forum but if it is I am willing to compensate anyone who is willing to help me with the code and creating a wiring guide so that I as a noob can make them work.

Any questions feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer if I can.