DIY Arduino due board can programming but nothing work on SAM3X

HI ALL:

I followed the Arduino due schematic ( arduino-Due-schematic.pdf)to print my own Due Board, currently i think the burn process seems alright, but the IC can't do what i programmed , despite the burn is succeeded, it doesn't seems like the program is burned into the board.

"when it's burning"
the signals from Tx Rx from usb port to Atmel-16U2, the light of outer Tx Rx from 16U2 (16U2 ->pin 10 ,11 ) is glowing correctly, and the waveform burned from 16U2 to Tx Rx of the SAM3X is correct too, and it's shows burn succeed in the end.

I burned Blink program for testing, but when i probe Pin68(Digital 13), the voltage doesn't change.

Again, i burned another program which can deliver the value back constantly into the board, but the signal which should transmit from the output of SAM3X TX to USb port is missing.

I guess it might be an IC failure so I changed a new one but the result is the same.

I'm wondering that if the compile process is succeeded doesn't it means that the 16U2 and SAM3X can communicate with each other.

or is there any possiable that cuz i use connector for USB-Type -B not USB-MICRO B so that cause Error?

If there's more information you think it'll be helpful please ask me, thank you.

Due + W5500.pdf (98.9 KB)

1.PNG

2.PNG