error compiling for board Arduino uno

I have a problem compiling for my board, please help

this is the error :Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows Store 1.8.33.0) (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino Uno”

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware -tools C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\libraries -libraries C:\Users\USER\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -ide-version=10812 -build-path C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_716392 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_88175 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA-1.3.0.path=C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude-6.3.0-arduino17.path=C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc-7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino5.path=C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ArduinoLLC.ArduinoIDE_1.8.33.0_x86__mdqgnx93n4wtt\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Users\USER\Documents\Arduino\DumpInfo\DumpInfo.ino
loading libs from C:\Users\USER\Documents\Arduino\libraries: loading library from C:\Users\USER\Documents\Arduino\libraries\bb_spi_lcd: loading library.properties: Error reading file (C:\Users\USER\Documents\Arduino\libraries\bb_spi_lcd\library.properties:0): Invalid line format, should be ‘key=value’

Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.

Where did you get the bb_spi_lcd library from?

Report to moderator text from the OP

I got it from manage libraries in include libraries from sketch
And the library was by Larry Bank.

OP - note that you used the wrong method to reply to this thread

from manage libraries in sketch
And was written by Larry Bank @ Pert

This is odd. I installed the library that way, and couldn't reproduce the error.

As the error message says, the issue is incorrect formatting of the library.properties file. If you haven't edited that file then it must have somehow been corrupted during the installation. I recommend you reinstall the library:

• Delete C:\Users\USER\Documents\Arduino\libraries\bb_spi_lcd. Please be very careful when deleting files from your computer. When in doubt, back up!
  • (In the Arduino IDE) Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries
  • Wait for the download to finish.
  • In the "Filter your search..." field, type bb_spi_lcd.
  • Press Enter.
  • Click on "bb_spi_lcd by Larry Bank".
  • Click the "Install" button.
  • Wait for the installation to finish.
  • Click the "Close" button.

If the error still occurs after that, let me know and we'll investigate the cause of the incorrect formatting of library.properties.

Thanks a lot @Pert it worked
I deleted the bb_spi_lcd library and installed it again.

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear it's working now. Enjoy!
Per