Error: Problem Uploading to Board Arduino Genuino/Uno

Hello,

Here I have code that incorporates a library for a Bluetooth integrated android application called RemoteXY. I have all the libraries installed however, whenever I press the upload button I get this exit status error 1 and it says it had trouble uploading to my Arduino Uno. I have the write board and port selected. Here is my code

Cardboard_Robot_Project.ino (1.37 KB)

Please post all of the error message.

Here is a photo of the errors this is it. I am having trouble copying :confused:

ofishman20:
Here is a photo of the errors this is it. I am having trouble copying :confused:

That photo is useless for troubleshooting.

It is very simple to copy and paste from the Arduino IDE. You had better learn how if you want help.

compilation terminated. exit status 1. Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

what is the exact error ?
post all the errors

have you download the library file.

bowya:
have you download the library file.

He writes in his first post that he has installed all the libraries.

Correct. I uploaded all the libraries and they’re in the code. I copied and pasted all the errors

Please do this:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during: > compilation (check) > OK
  • Sketch > Verify/Compile
  • After the compilation fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

Try uploading without any shield fitted - I’m not familiar with these , but , maybe your Bluetooth board is sharing the same com port as the usb?