esp8266 wifi module send respond- please help!

We are struggling for days now with this, any help would be great !

We have set the esp8266(wifi module) as a server(access point) and we send data to it from a browser/mobile phone. Everything works great till the point where the esp has to send back the respond . So, we send a GET request to the esp, and he always get the request, ,but the browser/mobile is not getting his respond.

Here we set it as a server with :

AT+CIPMUX=1
OK
AT+CWMODE=3
OK
AT+CIPSERVER=1,80
OK
AT+CWSAP="myname","mypass",5,2
OK

The browser then connects to "myname" and send a get request :

http://192.168.4.1/setx:sety

the esp gets it and try to send a respond :

AT+CIPSEND=0,47
> HTTP/1.1 content \r\n Content-Type:text/xml\r\n

The respond is not seen by any browser! also tried

HTTP/1.1 200 OK \r\n

What are we doing wrong ??

Are you replacing "myname"&"mypass" with your actual wifi name & password?

Yes i do ( ?! ) and if not, how is this related to my question ?

Hello BenStlr and DNA_Robotics, I have a post related to this topic named "Cannot get ESP8266 WiFi module to connect to my access point" in this section of the Forum. Can you please share your code? I am using Arduino Pro Mini to talk to the esp8266, using the code in my post, which is not working, can you please also take a look at it, perhaps if mine works, that might be of help for you too.

Its a completely different problem, my esp is acting as an access point , that gets request, and cant send responds..

I think i am done with this module.

Ok, I understand, however since your esp8266 is at least doing something, can you please share your code? it might help me at least verify that my esp8266 is alive, it is a brand new device, I just bought from sparkfun, but I have not been able to communicate at all with it.