F Micro can do this?

I am trying to figure out all about F micro.

I know it can do:

Serial.print (F("Hello World!"));

But can do this?

array[] = {"BOB", "PAT", "MEL", "KIM"};
for (int i = 0; i <= 3; i++)
  {
   Serial.print(F(array[i]));
  }

?

The F macro is used to indicate that a literal should not occupy RAM storage.
Your (pseudo code) array is already in RAM.
Look at PROGMEM for more general data structures to be held only in flash memory.

There is example PROGMEM code for an array of character strings here

https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/variables/utilities/progmem/

THANK YOU ALL! it's worked.

Umm, I have issue for PROGMEM... I see the PROGMEM is read-only. anything can I re-write data in PROGMEM?

Correct. You will need to look for another solution like using EEPROM, an SD card, or FRAM memory.

With some boards and with various degrees of trickery, it is possible also to write at run time to flash memory (which PROGMEM also uses).
If you have an AVR (UNO etc.) there are tricks via some bootloaders which permit writing to flash.
With an ESP it is easier and even the "EEPROM" is emulated in flash memory.