Graphical programming using simulink

Hello all , (i don’t know if it’s the right forum but it has something to do with arduino )
i’m working on data acquisition from a sensor attached to the arduino : MPU9150 using a model in simulink , i have installed the hardware support in simulink but i don’t know how to start building the model , the model must read the data from arduino by deploying it into the arduino
my connection arduino <=> MPU9150 is :

Arduino MPU 9150
3.3V VCC
GND GND
A5 SCL
A4 SDA
DIGITAL 2 INT
GND AD0

any help will be appreciated
thanks

So, you are using a simulink to program the arduino? why not program it yourself? Anyway I doubt many people here have experience with simulink...

BTW, you should correct your post because you say you are using MPU6050, then later say MPU9150...

Ps991:
So, you are using a simulink to program the arduino? why not program it yourself? Anyway I doubt many people here have experience with simulink...

BTW, you should correct your post because you say you are using MPU6050, then later say MPU9150...

unfortunately , i must use simulink for that :stuck_out_tongue: and i can't find useful support for it

i have used an s-function driver wich is work fine , i'm looking now for a filter to reduce erros and to have a good estimation of the position

up