help for an incompatibility between a library and an interrupt

I have an incompatibility problem with the interrupts and the ppm reader library. Link below.

github.com/Nikkilae/PPM-reader

In my project I need to read a ppm signal and another sensor that uses an interrupt. I made a simplify version of my code which keeps the error. If anyone has a solution I will be very grateful.

arduino code below

#include <PPMReader.h>    

#define interruptPin_TEST 3 //interrupt pin for a test sensor
int interruptPin_PPM = 2;   //interrupt pin for the ppm library
int channelAmount = 6;      //declaration of the 6 channels 

PPMReader ppm(interruptPin_PPM, channelAmount); //declaration of reading of a PPM signal

void testvoid(){
  Serial.print("void test use");
  }

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(19200);
  pinMode(interruptPin_TEST, INPUT);
  attachInterrupt(digitalPinToInterrupt(interruptPin_TEST), testvoid, RISING); //declaration of an interrupt for a test sensor
}

void loop() {
  unsigned long channel_1 = ppm.latestValidChannelValue(1, 0); //read channel 1 of the PPM signal
  Serial.print(String(channel_1) + " ");                  
  Serial.println();
}

error in the console during compilation below

WInterrupts.c.o (symbol from plugin): In function `attachInterrupt':
(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `__vector_1'
C:\Users\FREDPO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_699786\libraries\InterruptHandler\WInterrupts.cpp.o (symbol from plugin):(.text+0x0): first defined here
WInterrupts.c.o (symbol from plugin): In function `attachInterrupt':
(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `__vector_2'
C:\Users\FREDPO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_699786\libraries\InterruptHandler\WInterrupts.cpp.o (symbol from plugin):(.text+0x0): first defined here
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

hoping to have news, thank you in advance

It looks like something is using a library named "InterruptHandler" which conflicts with the built-in attachInterrupt() handlers. Check the "PPMReader" library to make sure it is supposed to work on an Arduino.