Help with arduino , led and bluetooth =(

Hi good afternoon , I'm new to arduino and am about to start my first project , the parts I have available are:

I would get the LED light through the phone, through an android application .

My problem is that I can not make it visible the bluetooth from android device or from the pc , the module do not think this spoiled as I went to the store and buy a new one to get the same results smiley -sad the tests I've done n as follows:

• Connect the shield to the arduino and use the UART connector to connect the bluetooth module
  • Connect the shield to the Arduino and TX pins [ bt ] -RX [ ard ] RX [ bt ] -TX [ ard ] GND [ bt ] -GND [ ard ] and VCC [ bt ] - 5v [ ard ]
  • Connect directly to arduino bluetooth module TX [ bt ] -RX [ ard ] RX [ bt ] -TX [ ard ] GND [ bt ] -GND [ ard ] and VCC [ bt ] - 5v [ ard ]
  • The previous two but connecting to 3.3v

The current reaches the module as flashing lights and others but I can not appear to match any device . The code used to configure the BT is the following

smiley -cry
/ *
Project Name : Configuration HC -06 Bluetooth module
Project URL : http://giltesa.com/?p=11738
Date: 09.08.2012
License: (CC ) BY- NC -SA : giltesa.com

The following code allows you to configure the HC -06 Bluetooth module from Arduino .
You can set the name, password and baud rate to use with the serial port .
Bluetooth settings are stored in the module , so you only need to configure it once .

After recording the program in the Arduino has 10 seconds to connect the
module , once the LED turns off process began at the end configuration and start led
flashing.

** The configuration has to do with the unmatched module ( not connected to anything ) **

• /

/ / Configuration options :
char ssid [10 ] = " YonkiBot " / / name for the Bluetooth module .
char baud = '4 ' , / / ??1 = > 1200 baud, 2 = > 2400 , 3 = > 4800, 4 = > 9600 (default ), 5 = > 19200 , 6 = > 38400 , 7 = > 57600 , 8 = > 115200
char password [ 10] = "1234 " / / password for pairing the module.

void setup ()
{
Serial.begin (9600 ) ;

/ / Time:
pinMode (13, OUTPUT);
digitalWrite (13, HIGH);
delay ( 10000 ) ;
digitalWrite (13, LOW);

/ / Now we proceed to the configuration of the module :

/ / Setup starts :
Serial.print ( "AT" ) delay (1000 ) ;

/ / Adjust the Bluetooth name :
Serial.print ( "AT + NAME") ; Serial.print ( ssid ) delay (1000 ) ;

/ / Baud are adjusted :
Serial.print ( "AT + BAUD " ) Serial.print ( baud ) delay (1000 ) ;

/ / To set the password :
Serial.print ( "AT + PIN " ) Serial.print (password ) ; delay (1000 ) ;
}

void loop ()
{
/ / By flashing the LED will be over the configuration:
digitalWrite ( 13 ! digitalRead ( 13));
delay ( 500 ) ;
}

Code obtained from website http://giltesa.com/?p=11738

And do not get any progress . I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance and greetings !
Julio

UP : anybody can help me plz?

Up: i cant resolve this problem please heeeelp

What voltage are to supplying to the Bluetooth module? Can we have a better link to the bluetooth module, one that has the specs or a data sheet.

If you apply voltage to the BT module, and you search for bluetooth devices on you computer, do you see it listed? Most of the time it won't be listed is because of wrong voltage, some will only show at 5V others, 3.3V. What have you tried?

You want to run the module in the AT mode (for configuring it)??
Those modules require to be switched into the AT mode, by connecting a special pin (usually called "KEY") to a logic level, and doing power on.
Then it switches itself into AT mode, the baudrate in the AT mode is usually 38400baud.
Also check the commands you are sending to the module, they usually require "=" in it..
Check the module's datasheet.. (g..le "hc-05 hc-06 datasheet")
:wink: