Hi good afternoon , I’m new to arduino and am about to start my first project , the parts I have available are:
- Arduino one r3 : http://www.electronicaestudio.com/i/f/ArduinoUnoR3Front.jpg
- Plug and play Bluetooth module : http://www.electan.com/images/twigbt00.jpg?osCsid=c5agahgt954jsnnp1iebh6sfe3
- Shield based Groove v1.3 : http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/images/b/b5/BaseShield_01.jpg
- A LED
[ … ]
I would get the LED light through the phone, through an android application .
My problem is that I can not make it visible the bluetooth from android device or from the pc , the module do not think this spoiled as I went to the store and buy a new one to get the same results smiley -sad the tests I’ve done n as follows:
- Connect the shield to the arduino and use the UART connector to connect the bluetooth module
- Connect the shield to the Arduino and TX pins [ bt ] -RX [ ard ] RX [ bt ] -TX [ ard ] GND [ bt ] -GND [ ard ] and VCC [ bt ] - 5v [ ard ]
- Connect directly to arduino bluetooth module TX [ bt ] -RX [ ard ] RX [ bt ] -TX [ ard ] GND [ bt ] -GND [ ard ] and VCC [ bt ] - 5v [ ard ]
- The previous two but connecting to 3.3v
The current reaches the module as flashing lights and others but I can not appear to match any device . The code used to configure the BT is the following
The following code allows you to configure the HC -06 Bluetooth module from Arduino .
You can set the name, password and baud rate to use with the serial port .
Bluetooth settings are stored in the module , so you only need to configure it once .
After recording the program in the Arduino has 10 seconds to connect the
module , once the LED turns off process began at the end configuration and start led
** The configuration has to do with the unmatched module ( not connected to anything ) **
/ / Configuration options :
char ssid [10 ] = " YonkiBot " / / name for the Bluetooth module .
char baud = '4 ’ , / / ??1 = > 1200 baud, 2 = > 2400 , 3 = > 4800, 4 = > 9600 (default ), 5 = > 19200 , 6 = > 38400 , 7 = > 57600 , 8 = > 115200
char password [ 10] = "1234 " / / password for pairing the module.
void setup ()
Serial.begin (9600 ) ;
/ / Time:
pinMode (13, OUTPUT);
digitalWrite (13, HIGH);
delay ( 10000 ) ;
digitalWrite (13, LOW);
/ / Now we proceed to the configuration of the module :
/ / Setup starts :
Serial.print ( “AT” ) delay (1000 ) ;
/ / Adjust the Bluetooth name :
Serial.print ( “AT + NAME”) ; Serial.print ( ssid ) delay (1000 ) ;
/ / Baud are adjusted :
Serial.print ( "AT + BAUD " ) Serial.print ( baud ) delay (1000 ) ;
/ / To set the password :
Serial.print ( "AT + PIN " ) Serial.print (password ) ; delay (1000 ) ;
void loop ()
/ / By flashing the LED will be over the configuration:
digitalWrite ( 13 ! digitalRead ( 13));
delay ( 500 ) ;
Code obtained from website http://giltesa.com/?p=11738
And do not get any progress . I hope you can help me, thank you very much in advance and greetings !