Help with Code, Please

Ultimately, I'm looking for an entire, timed, process that would be a combination of Text and Music. But, I'd settle for the text right now.

Trying to add and Arduino Uno to a Cotton Candy Vending machine.
Have the display wired up right. Have 2 pages of text showing. but can't get it to move past the second prompt or add a timer.

The idea is...

• Hit the start button. display changes from "Cotton Candy $3" to "Please wait while its being made".
  • this is where I would like a timer added for the "please wait screen". I would also like a line for adding the music to play during this time.
  • After the timer runs out, display changes to "Lift door to remove". - -- After another timer, loop back to "Cotton Candy $3".

need to post your code using </>

I don't have a code I'm using. Closest I found was "crystal ball", But don't want random next steps, and it wouldn't return to the first prompt without restarting the board.

if you want somebody to write the code from A-Z contact a moderator to move your thread to the gigs and collaboration-sub-forum. Be prepared to pay for the service of doing all programming.

So does this mean you have an arduino up and running showing two pages of text on a display but after that your program does not proceed any further?

best regards Stefan

yes, it is running. with "crystal ball" as a base. But instead of all the magic 8 ball answers, I removed the stuff I didn't need, added what I wanted. but I cannot get it back to the true start, which in "crystal ball" would be "the ball says".

anyway you have the code and you have modifiedthe original code. I don't have a "chrystal ball" to see your code.
And I'm not familiar with "pegasus"

You should post code by using code-tags
There is an automatic function for doing this in the Arduino-IDE
just three steps

1. press Ctrl-T for autoformatting your code
  2. do a rightclick with the mouse and choose "copy for forum"
  3. paste clipboard into write-window of a posting

best regards Stefan

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.