I've tried everything, including changing the .cpp files etc., but I can't even figure out where they are coming from, here's a sample of what they look like.
GET / HTTP/1.1 Host: 192.168.1.40 Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate Connection: keep-alive Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1 Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,/;q=0.8 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.3 Safari/605.1.15 Referer: http://192.168.1.40/ Cache-Control: max-age=0 Accept-Language: en-us
I've tried so far,
define DEBUG_WIFI 0
define DEBUG_ESP_PORT 0
define DEBUG 0
I have set the tools debug to disable or none too. all to no avail.
Any more ideas. pert, you're an expert on this, I've read a bunch of your comments on the ESP subject!