How to make working with arduino Processing

Hello currently i have been installing processing to try to make a visual interface between arduino and the pc. I did everything in arduino tutorial was saying and i didnt understand what is wrong. Because when I run an example from the arduino library nothing happens.

http://playground.arduino.cc/Interfacing/Processing

I have seen a little diference in my processing, when i add arduino library it say:

import org.firmata.; import cc.arduino.;

I dont know if its normal because processing read both serial port, like Arduino environment found under Tools > Serial Port. Read COM3 and COM4

I'm new on it Processing, Please tell me if anyone have the same problem, and how you solved

Because when I run an example from the arduino library nothing happens.

When you run which example?

I have seen a little diference in my processing, when i add arduino library it say:

When you do that, you are expected to be running a Firmata sketch on the Arduino. Are you?

I dont know if its normal

You don't know if what is normal?

because processing read both serial port, like Arduino environment found under Tools > Serial Port. Read COM3 and COM4

No. Processing only reads (normally) one serial port, and YOU define which one. It KNOWS about all the serial ports, but that doesn't mean that it attaches to or reads from any of them.