how to send data to the ip address through at commands

hi gud morning can u tell me process for sending data to the ip address by using at commands i.e how to set the ip adress n how to send the data to ip adress and how to set gpr settings for all these what at commands we are using. and please give the format.

No I can't. Anybody can? I doubt it.

Here is how to use the forum:

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html

hmmm sorry for inconvenience i am new to this forum please help me in finding perfect 'at' commands to send data to ip

sharif: hmmm sorry for inconvenience i am new to this forum please help me in finding perfect 'at' commands to send data to ip

I doubt if many members will even know what you're talking about.

What's an "at" command?

for all these what at commands we are using. and please give the format.

If you're using them, surely you know the format?

AT command means attention commands for operating GSM i konw that commands but i am feeling difficulty in dealing with the commands for example to send data to ip the command for sim300 given as AT+CIPSEND=? then how i can use this i mean how to set the lenght and how to send data using this

for example to send data to ip the command for sim300 given as AT+CIPSEND=? then how i can use this i mean how to set the lenght and how to send data using this

Set the "lenght" of what? Set what data?

Post your code or go away!

I doubt you are actually using IP directly - more likely you are using TCP or UDP. You need to decide which. Once you’ve decided, Google will tell you all about using AT commands to send TCP data and so on.

Link to the GSM shield you are using! Who/what is receiving the data?!

AT+CGATT? +CGATT: 1

OK AT+CIPCCON? +CIPCCON: 1

OK AT+CLIP? +CLIP: 1,0

OK AT+CIPSTART="tcp","213.202.225.39","21" OK

CONNECT FAIL

STATE: IP IND

+PDP: DEACT AT+CIPSTART="tcp","213.202.225.39","21" OK

STATE: PDP DEACT AT+CGACT? +CGACT: 1,0

OK AT+CIPSTART="tcp","213.202.225.39","21" OK

STATE: PDP DEACT

these are the at commands i am using in my programme at the time of starting i am, getting error like this, how to rectify this

Have this in mind, did you tell any one of us what shield you are using? Stop spamming and trolling if you don't intend to provide the basic information! I use a gsm module, not your module, and it needs a series of at commands before it can make tcp connections. Your at commands seem very few.

hmmm i am using sim300 gsm shield and atmega 328 controller
i got some errors like
CME error 107 and
ip ind
when i am dealing with this at commands

Where is the link to this shield's datasheet? Where is your code? Have you read the how to use this forum or just plain left your manner at home?!

hmmm ucan get the data sheet in google i am sending this commands through serial port i know how to use this forum thats why i am here posting my problem if can please help me

i am sending this commands through serialport and i had modified the commnads

COMMAND RESPONSE AT+CIPCSGP=1,"INTERNET" OK AT OK AT+CMGF=1 OK AT+CGATT=1 OK AT+CIPCSGP=1,"INTERNET" OK AT+CSTT OK AT+CREG=? +CREG: (0-2)

OK AT+CREG=1 OK AT+CIICR OK AT+CIPSTATUS OK

STATE: IP GPRSACT AT+CIFSR? OK AT+CIFSR 100.106.84.92 AT+CDNSORIP=1 OK AT+CIPSPRT=1 OK AT+CIPHEAD=1 OK AT+CIPSTART="TCP","182.18.161.55","8887" OK

ERROR: 1

STATE: IP STATUS WHILE I AM USING AT COMMANDS I AM GETTING COMMANDS LIKE THIS HOW CAN I OVERCOME THIS ERREOR.....

HMMM K THANK U ALL I HAD SEND THE DATA TO IP SUCCESSFULLY :)

can any one please tell me how can i send this command through serial port "AT+CIPSTART="TCP","182.18.161.143","3000"" i mean through Serial.println(""); to controller

If you need to include a " character in a string literal, put a backslash in front of it to tell the compiler that it should be treated as a normal character and not the end of the string.

Serial.println("AT+CIPSTART=\"TCP\",\"182.18.161.143\",\"3000\"");

YA ITS WORKING THANK U SIR :slight_smile:
but when i compile the code i am getting error like this

Capture.PNG

void setup() { Serial.println("AT+CMGF=1"); delay(500); Serial.println("AT+CGATT=1"); delay(500); Serial.println("AT+CGDCONT=\1","IP\",\"INTERNET\""); delay(500); Serial.println("AT+CDNSCFG=""\182.18.161.143"); delay(500); Serial.println("AT+CGDCONT=\"INTERNET","\",\"\""); delay(500); Serial.println("AT+CIICR"); delay(500); Serial.println("AT+CIFSR"); delay(500); Serial.println("AT+CIPHEAD=1"); delay(500); Serial.println("AT+CDNSORIP=0"); delay(500); Serial.println("AT+CGDCONT=\"TCP","\182.18.161.143\",\"3000\""); delay(500); } void loop() { Serial.println("AT+CIPSEND"); delay(500); Serial.println("HI THIS IS SHARIF FROM VIEW360 TECHNOLOGIES");

}

i am using this code for sending data to ip adress. at the time of compiling this code i am getting erro like this "" call overloaded 'println(const char[13],const char[15])' is ambiguous "" please help me in executing

There are still double quotes in (at least) one of your strings which you haven't put a backslash in front of.

Or to put it another way, there are four lines which contain embedded double quote characters that should have had backslashes inserted in front of them, and you have made mistakes in every single one of them. Go back and check more carefully.