How to Wire Co2 Sensor?

I recently purchased a SEN0159 CO2 sensor for my arduino to add to my first project, Here is it's product page: CO2_Sensor_SKU_SEN0159-DFRobot

I was reading through the wiki and found the wiring diagram which I have attached a picture of. It says to plug the 3 port plug into a 3 prong Vcc-GND and A module, but there isn't anything similar to that on my Arduino Mega.
Is it a good idea to cut apart the 3 in 1 wire and plug the modules in seperately?
I am using an Arduino Mega 2560 for reference.

If there is a plug on both ends of the connecting cable, you need to cut one plug off and connect the individual wires to 5V, GND and A0 on the Arduino.

Make absolutely certain that you have identified the wires correctly (use your multimeter to check connectivity), or you could damage both boards.

jremington:
If there is a plug on both ends of the connecting cable, you need to cut one plug off and connect the individual wires to 5V, GND and A0 on the Arduino.

Make absolutely certain that you have identified the wires correctly (use your multimeter to check connectivity), or you could damage both boards.

Thanks, I was unsure If this would be the course of action.

Good luck with your project, please be aware that the sensor chosen is not very accurate, it appears to require a long time to reach stability, long term is likely to get contaminated, and they suggest calibrating it with something that isn't a particularly accurate reference sensor.

Typical room values will vary between 400 and 2,000 ppm, a wider range serves little purpose unless you are using it for something else as you will be montoring only 0-1V of the output range with a corresponding loss of resolution. NDIR based sensors are typically more accurate, and often have digital outputs, like are T6173 part.

You have to consider the physical as well as the electronic with sensors, as they interface with the real world, and are not as exact as digital media.