How would I make a drone that can only go 10 directions?

I am currently making a simple drone using Bluetooth. The application I use doesn't have joysticks, but buttons too. I want my drone to go forward, backward, right, left, top, bottom, and corner directions, just like an Arduino car which flies.

I am using MPU6050 as the gyroscope and the accelerometer, but I have no idea how to program it. There are no similar projects to mine on the internet; all the drones use joysticks and do some mathematical operations on the data that comes from MPU6050. I have no clue what operations to make.

I am using MPU6050 as the gyroscope and the accelerometer, but I have no idea how to program it.

Then put this ambitious project aside until you have found out how to read the sensor, interpret them and print the direction of movement to the Serial monitor. You also have to know how to control the motors to achieve the desired movement and this is not trivial

Incidentally, any wind is going to play havoc with the drone position

Okay, so I can now read data from MPU6050 and was already able to run the motors. I am using the Servo library to achieve that. The drone will only work indoors on close range, so there is no wind problem as well.

I only need to run the motors based on the data that comes from MPU6050, but I do not know what to do as I am not even close to being an engineer. On the internet, there are countless methods, but none for Bluetooth controlled ones. And no, I can’t switch from Bluetooth.

Now, data comes from MPU6050, what operations do I do on the data before forwarding it to the ESCs?

On the internet, there are countless methods, but none for Bluetooth controlled ones.

In practice the use of Bluetooth is irrelevant as the Arduino will simply see it as a serial input.

Get the Bluetooth connection working first. What is sending the data from button presses via Bluetooth to the Arduino on the drone ? Whatever it is, send a different single character message dependant on which button becomes or is pressed. Note the difference between [u]becomes[/u] and [u]is[/u] pressed. Read the incoming serial data and display it on the Serial monitor of the drone Arduino. You can then move the drone depending on what is received

already able to run the motors. I am using the Servo library to achieve that.

You may be able to control the motors but do you know what combinations of motor speeds are needed to accomplish the required movement of the drone ?

As to the data from the MPU6050, presumably you want to use it to stabilise the drone. If so, then there are plenty of examples around

Yes, I have an app that sends different signals. I was able to get one motor to work at a different speed, depending on what I've sent on the app. I was just asking for how one uses the values that come from the gyroscope, you know, to balance the drone and stuff. I think that is all the help I could get from you, so thank you for your time.