I don't understand this error code and I need help

I’m a senior in high school and I am working on a project that requires the use of the Arduino board and coding. My project is a version of an external cooling fan with a temperature display and sensor. I’ve just started getting back on it since the pandemic and I’ve come across an issue I can’t seem to fix. I have an attached picture of a part of my code in Arduino IDE and the error code along with it. The error code says " ‘dht’ was not declared in this scope" and I’m not quite sure what that means as far as the part of the code it’s asking about. That part is for printing the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius but I’m not sure what’s really going on with that. If anyone can help with this, I would really appreciate it.

Here is the full Error code: Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows Store 1.8.33.0) (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino Uno”

C:\Users\hungr\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\CoolingFan_OPeration_Code__2\CoolingFan_OPeration_Code__2.ino: In function ‘void draw()’:

CoolingFan_OPeration_Code__2:28:15: error: ‘dht’ was not declared in this scope

u8g.print (dht. temperature * 9/5 + 32); // display temperature from DHT11 in Fahrenheit

^~~

void loop() {

^

C:\Users\hungr\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\CoolingFan_OPeration_Code__2\CoolingFan_OPeration_Code__2.ino: In function ‘void magnet_detect()’:

Serial.println(“detect”);

^

exit status 1
‘dht’ was not declared in this scope

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

Where did you declare dht? Look at some of the examples that come with the library that you use.

Posting images of text is not done; copy the error text (when an error occurs, there is a button to copy the error message so you can easily post it here).

Next time post your code and error messagers according to the rules.

You didn’t instantiate/create a DHT OBJECT.