if it's possibile to send voice in real-time between 2 Arduino WIFI.

if it's possibile to send voice in real-time between 2 Arduino WIFI.
Something like a unidirectional Walkie Talkie.

Something like that:
Microphone - Arduino - WIFI ---------------> WIFI - Arduino - Speaker

I would like to hear a detailed explanation.

1. How should I collect microphone data?

2. How do I save my data?

3. How do I convert the data storage back to voice data?

Please. Please tell me how to do it in detail.

Please. Please tell me how to do it in detail.

If you want someone to do the project for you please ask the mods to move this to gigs and collaborations and indicate how much you are willing to pay.

If you want to do it yourself make a start and ask questions when you get stuck.

Actually it depends on how you define real time. Each link in your chain adds delay. Where is your schematic, not a frizzy drawing. Do you know the difference between analog and digital signals, that is where your problem will be in your project. I probably have this wrong because of a lack of data. Maybe it is best to follow PerryBebbington's advice.

@PerryBebbington,
Thank you very much for the advice. But the problem is I don't know how to solve this project. That is why I wrote this to seek advice.
If you know it is trivial or simple, please share it.
Thank you.

For voice you could probably get away with a pretty slow sampling rate; say, 3kHz; an ADC sample once every 300uS or so.

You'd need to condition the mic input and give it a DC offset of 1/2 the ADC reference voltage.

Each sample would need to be sent over a wireless link. Maybe a couple of HC-05s could work, transmitter as master, receiver as slave. I 've never used one so I don't know if they have the required bandwidth including packet overhead etc.

One the receiver end perhaps you could take the received packet, extract the 10-bit ADC data and, say, present it to a parallel DAC. Or maybe over SPI if the port is free. You want something dead simple with little overhead because data will be coming in fairly fast.

Connect the output of the DAC to an audio amp and then a speaker.