Increase the distance of nrf24l01

I bought a nrf24l01 module,I notied that the max distance between two nrfs is actually about 5 meters.
How can I increase this distance?
Note: I searched for the max distence on internet and I found that the max distance 100 meters.
Do I have to put antenna and how?
This is the link for seeing the module form ebay:

Thank You.

There is a version of NRF with antenna already installed. You only need one to have an antenna. Then you can get up to 1 km line of site.

First of all you need to tell us what range you require. 2.4GHz wireless is not intended for very long range communication and is easily attentuated by obstacles.

You should get far more than 5 metres range. I have had a pair of the low-power nRF24s (with the PCB antenna) working at a range of 110m outdoors with clear line of sight.

With the high-power versions (with the external antenna) the range should be a few hundred metres - there are some YouTube videos showing a range of 1000m.

...R

Robin2:
First of all you need to tell us what range you require. 2.4GHz wireless is not intended for very long range communication and is easily attentuated by obstacles.

I need 100 meter range.
Can I do this with this module or I need to buy another version of nrf?

For a reliable 100m range I reckon at least one of your nRF24s should be the high-power version.

You might also wish to consider the lower frequency HC12 transceivers which will generally have a longer range and will be less affected by obstacles.

...R

kinda:
I need 100 meter range.

You need to describe the cirumstances where you need this '100 meter range'

Where typically would the trensmitter and receiver be ?