IP Address?

Hey, I'm working on a school project (due very soon, so I need urgent help at this point) and I need to connect the data from a temperature sensor to MIT APP INVENTOR 2
I know nothing about coding, and nothing about pretty much anything that relates to such a project, so I've used a bunch of resources and stitched together some code so I could make a webserver so MIT App Inventor can get the temperature sensor data. The problem with that is, it's not working.
I attached code and I only get a bunch of dots. I put in my Wifi and password correctly, so I'm not sure what's going on at all. Can someone help me get this code to allow me to get the temperature on app inventor?

I used an ESP8266 (Node MCU), LM35 Temperature sensor, male to male jumper wires, and a breadboard.
I made sure I'm using the right board when I go to tools, and I'm on the right port.
Also, when I take out all the wifi code, the serial monitor displays the temperature correctly. I just need to get that to go to MIT app inventor somehow.

sketch_nov11c.ino (1.35 KB)

Was this a project given to you as an exercise in class or something else?

( just interested)

hammy:
Was this a project given to you as an exercise in class or something else?

( just interested)

It's a science fair project, and I chose this because it was the only thing I could think of that wouldn't be considered "too simple" or something I don't like (microbiology projects, cell projects, etc)

MatPat730:
(due very soon, so I need urgent help at this point)

How long you got? How long have you waited? Would it have made more sense to pick a project where you had a clue at least what to do?

Do note that nobody here cares how urgent it is to you. That's your problem. Normally it is seen as a bad thing to use the word "urgent". Most people are going to help others before someone who thinks they are "urgent". Especially when it is a school project that you should be doing yourself anyway.

If it really is that important to you, then you should take a few minutes to read the "How to use this forum" post at the top of any of the boards.