IR Multiple Stripes Simple Control

Hello guys
I am very new in this arduino “job”.
I need to use 4 pieces of an WS2811 led strip (12v) and each piece needs to be controlled.
I managed to make “the first” step, that is to turn it on and make my very first “loop”.
I managed to use control 2 stripes, and give each led (3 LEDs because it is WS2811 12v) the color I want.
In the same way I know I can turn all of each stripe on the color I want.
I am using my phone now, so i cannot share the sketch, but being my very first “play time” with arduino, i basically defined the two strips, included the fastled, and assigned each led a specific color (i used the rgb color definition instead of simple red, green or blue, i used the "(0,255,0) etc definitions.,
The things are pretty simple:
I want :
One stripe (18 total LEDs (6 for arduino control) -each 6 on its own color)
Two (2x15 total LEDs) stripes on Red
One (21 total LEDs) stripe on White.
Now…
I want to use a remote (i have all the hardware needed (maybe)), to switch and to be able to switch the red stripes to white.
I managed to decide the remote (115200 baud rate) but i have no idea how to assign a specific button press on the remote just to switch a specific “loop”.
For example, if I press the 1 button, i want for the red stripes to change to white, for 2 i want the white stripe to turn off, off course the on/off button to turn it all on and off.
Thanks

Bellow is the code i used.

#include <FastLED.h>

//#define NUM_STRIPS 2
#define NUM_LEDS 6
//#define DATA_PIN
#define NUM_LEDS2 10
//#define DATA_PIN2 7
CRGB leds[NUM_LEDS];
CRGB leds2[NUM_LEDS2];
void setup() {
// put your setup code here, to run once:
//delay(2000);
FastLED.addLeds<NEOPIXEL, 6>(leds, NUM_LEDS);
FastLED.addLeds<NEOPIXEL, 7>(leds2, NUM_LEDS2);
}

void loop() {
// put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
leds[0] = CRGB(1,255,1);
leds[1] = CRGB(1,255,1);
leds[2] = CRGB(255,1,155);
leds[3] = CRGB(255,1,155);
leds[4] = CRGB(255,1,1);
leds[5] = CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[0]= CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[1]= CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[2]= CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[3]= CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[4]= CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[5]= CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[6]= CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[7]= CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[8]= CRGB(255,1,1);
leds2[9]= CRGB(255,1,1);
FastLED.show();
}

DRAPEL_SI_ROSU.ino (879 Bytes)

managed to decide the remote (115200 baud rate) but i have no idea how to assign a specific button press on the remote just to switch a specific "loop".

What kind of remote is that? I've never heard of a serial remote.

I want to use a remote (i have all the hardware needed (maybe))

Well, if you're not sure of something, that makes us double unsure. What hardware do you actually have?

I have the arduino uno (not genuine but it works fine), advanced starter kit. So i have the remote, the IR sensor (1838), some resistors, few capacitors, some sensors (the IR remote, a temperature and humidity sensor etc), some transistors and few more chips.
But for what I need, i think I have all. The led stripe is bought separate so ..
About the remote, the baud rate may be wrong...but i struggled a little to read the exact HEX number. Only on 11200 (or so) it got the hex. On regular 4800 or 9600 i was receiving unreadable data (the exact data was something like "?✓©×?^¥").
Bottom lines: i succeeded to make the led stripes (each led in my case) to turn the colors i want. And I managed to read the remote hex data. I need now to mix the two things. I have no problem to write 400 lines if that will make it easier for me to understand how it works.
For example: If I press 1, than run "program 1" (stripe 1 on red-yellow-blue, stripe 2 red, stripe 3 red, stripe 4 black), if I press 2, than run "program 2"(stripe one on RYB, stripe 2 red, stripe 3 red, stripe 4 white), if I press 2 again than return to "program 1", if I press 3, turn stripes 2,3 and 4 to white. And of course, on/off button to turn it on and off.
If between the changes will be added some fading effect would be great.
Maybe some "button 5" that should run another program like random 4 LEDs turn on on random position, without cleaning.